SNEEZE - mileven

I cried at the scene above :/

Lol i still can't get over the fact that I'm somehow #1 in the #janehopper tag

Seems like my trashy writing isn't too bad lol

I've been passing this whole day watching bad lip reading videos about Stranger Things and watching Stranger Things crack.

What a great way to live... enjoy lol :)

Sneeze

Mike's PoV
The new white rays shone through the window and broke through the curtains, revealing an entrancing range of blue hues that illuminated the room. A small triangle of light crossed onto his face and burned through his thin eyelids, rousing him from his deep slumber. Reluctantly he opened his eyes, before quickly shutting them tight again, due to the blazing sun. He winced softly, as he reopened his eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the light of the new day.

Sleep still fogged his mind as he attempted to reach up to push away a loose curl resting against his forehead. That's when he realised he was entangled with another person, El. He softly smiled as he realised the position they were in. Their bare legs were wrapped around each other, one of his on the bottom, then one of hers, then his again with hers wrapped around him.

Her head of brown curls was resting against his chest and thats when he noticed their clothing, or lack of thereof. Him only in boxers and her in one of his shirts, which was currently riding up her stomach. Her body pressed up against his, their hot skin coming in contact with each others. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before going back to studying her beauty.

Eleven's PoV
She awoke to the feeling of an intense stare burning into her. She cracked her eyes open just slightly, barely noticeable, but enough to see the vivid light surrounding her, before snapping them shut once again. She opened her eyes, hesitantly this time, before she came to the realisation that the burning stare was coming from none other than The Mike Wheeler, the love of her goddamn life. She looked up at him through her lashes to see he was looking down at her but not directly at her face.

The corners of her lips curved up slightly into a soft smile as she took in his disheveled appearance. Their legs were entangled together and they were pressed up against each other so tightly. From anyone watching, they would've seen a pile of entwined limbs, and it would've seemed to be the most uncomfortable position. But for them it was possibly the most comfortable and safe and relaxed, they could ever be. Not having to worry about the world, only being focussed on each other and nothing else.

She noticed his bare chest, and took in the sight of his faintly outlined abs, where her small, dainty hands where resting. And his strong arms wrapped around her small frame, pulling her in even closer, if that was even physically possible. She adored the light, brown freckles that ran down him, eventually fading into his skin after his collar bone.

Thats when she brought her gaze up to his face. A blue wash fell across it, from the sun passing through the curtains. It highlighted his hair and she acutely became aware of the stranded curl, dangling in front of his forehead, she found her self pushing it away from his face so she could admire him even more.

General PoV
Her slowly pushing his curl away from his face is what made his gaze snap up to her. They smiled softly at each other, staring at one another's lips. He slowly leant in to place a gentle peck on her lips. The grin on her lips was uncontrollable and he returned it as he felt the smile as they kissed.

"Hey you," he spoke softly, his voice almost a whisper.

"Hey," she replied, matching his low tone.

They kept their gaze on each other, a comfortable silence falling between the two. Their gazes only displayed the powerful love the two shared for each other.

The silence was somewhat comfortable and peaceful for the two as it allowed them to cherish the beauty of the person before them, one they were so severely infatuated with.

ACHOO

A sudden sneeze came from the small girl, one that reverberated between the two. So unexpected, that it knocked Mike from the bed, him losing all contact from her. He landed on the floor with a great thud, surely stirring the other members present in the household.

She took a slight gasp as she realised he was now on the floor. Then as the shocked look crossed his face, she couldn't help but giggle at the boy. He looked like a deer in headlights, only making her giggles louder.

He soon joined in with the laughs, until the two were laughing uncontrollably. They were stuck in a fit a laughter, clutching their sides, stitches burning into them.

The door burst wide open,
"Mike are you ok? I heard a bang and I..." Karen Wheeler didn't get a chance to finish her sentence as she saw the two teens in hysterics, tears rolling from laughing to hard, their faces red from lack of breath.

"Oh for goodness sakes," she shook her head lightly as she started to retreat from the room, before finally leaving she said,

"Oh and Michael please put some appropriated clothing on" she quickly left the room, hearing their laughter increase.

Oh to be young and in love

871 words

This was fun writing you know,

Anyone wanna be my friend? I'm lonely

I'm addicted to Finn Wolfhard, I think I have a problem.

Ugh I'm tired, goodnight

Buona notte, miei cari

(oh yeah I'm Italian lol)