Izuku Midoriya: Origin

"I really hope this was a good idea," Midoriya mumbled to himself.

"Oh, before we start, I forgot to mention-imagine any food item and it'll appear in front of you. Drinks as well, of course!" I added, "If any of you speak too loudly, the show will pause."

Pressing the play button, I clasped one hand in the other, a grin stretched across my face. "Let the show begin!"

(Row 1 = bottom row, the rest of the rows lead up; left → right)

ROW 1, LEFT SECTION: Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu

ROW 2, LEFT SECTION: Mineta, Ojiro, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, Ashido

ROW 3, LEFT SECTION: Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Jiro, Sero

ROW 4, LEFT SECTION: Shoji, Tokoyami, Koda, Sato, Aoyama

ROW 1, RIGHT SECTION: Shiozaki, Tetsutetsu, Kendo, Monoma, Tsuburaba

ROW 2, RIGHT SECTION: Awase, Bondo, Shishida, Honenuki, Pony

ROW 3, RIGHT SECTION: Rin, Yanagi, Kaibara, Kuroiro, Komori

ROW 4, RIGHT SECTION: Kamakiri, Manga, Kodai, Shoda, Tokage

TOP ROW: Shinso, Hado, Togata, Amajiki, Sir Nighteye, Gran Torino, Nezu, Ectoplasm,

Thirteen, Cementoss, Midnight, Snipe, Vlad King, Aizawa, All Might

Sobbing noises echoed throughout the room as a shaking and tearful Izuku appeared on screen.

The girls in the room began gushing at his cuteness.

"Aww, you're so adorable, Midoriya!" Ashido complimented.

Nejire grinned, "Awww! Cute first year!"

Tamaki glanced over at her, sighing, while Togata simply smiled. Nighteye, however, looked less than impressed.

"Wait, why is he crying?" Hagakure questioned, causing Midoriya to wriggle nervously.

"Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry, Kaachan!" He positioned himself into a battle stance in an effort to protect the boy next to him. "If you keep on hurting him... Uh... I'll uh... I'll stop you myself!"

Kirishima raised his brow. "Did he say 'Kaachan?' Are you doing something, Bakubro?"

All Might smiled crookedly. "Those two were always rivals, then... And Young Midoriya was still standing up for others..."

Bakugou scoffed, his 2 friends doing the same. "You wanna pretend to be a hero?" he lit an explosion in his palm, "You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku." He tossed Midoriya a mocking smile, frightening the boy as him and his friends launched towards him.

Uraraka's hand flew to her mouth, along with many others.

The sun beamed down on a bush, panning to the right to reveal a crippled Izuku lying on the concrete. Burns riddled his body, the boy he tried to protect leaning over his figure, crying for him to get up. Midoriya simply lay still, staring at the sky, his teen self narrating over the image.

The heroes looked on in disgust, as did the majority of the students.

"Bakugou, how could you be so mean to him?!" Uraraka yelled.

Aizawa glared at him, "Do we need to talk about this?"

In response, the boy simply grumbled, ignoring them.

Here's the sad truth. All men are not created equal. When I was four years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others.