"Yeah you gotta make a change. I love you dad." I said

"But right now. You need to carrying this with you." My dad said as he handed me a Glock 43. I jumped up
"Dad what the fuck! I can't take this." I said as I stood up.

"Listen you know how to shoot this shit. Stop acting like a little punk. Now everything I taught you now it's time to see if you was paying attention. They are going to be coming after you because they know your my whole heart, so never lack Aaliyah I'm telling you please listen to me." My dad said with tears in his eyes.

"Okay dad." I said taking the gun and putting it in my bag.

He hugged me and held me for a minute and finally let go. He can see the hurt in my eyes. I wasn't scared I was just worried I didn't want to ever hurt nobody.

"Okay I love you babygirl as he walked out and closed the door. I sat in my room and Next thing you know I was knocked out.

4 hours later
I woke up it was 2:00am I didn't mean to sleep that long. I grabbed my phone and I missed a text from Heem

11:45pm
"You still want me to come through?" -Heem
"You up? You can come. I was sleeping"
5 minutes later
"Come outside" -Heem

"Damn He didn't even text me back to let me know he was coming. Let me go brush my teeth." I said to myself as I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went outside. I got into his car.

"Wassup with you love?" Heem said as he gave me a hug.

"Nothing much just chilling, did you guys go to Dave & busters?" I asked him.

"Yeah it was Ard. I wish you was there tho." Heem said as he looked at me.

I chuckled "I wish I went. But I was going through some shit." I said.

"What happened. Talk to me" he said pulling out his weed.

"It's a long story you don't want to hear it." I said leaning the chair back.

"We got all the time in the world." Heem said looking at me smiling.

"It's just that I thought I would come home and just have peace but it seems like I came home to so much drama. From my dad getting booked to different shit I can't speak on. It's just a lot. You know?" I said looking at him rolling up.

"Yeah I get what you saying. That's how I felt when I came home from jail. I wanted just peace and I got the complete opposite. But I know ima make it out... you just got to think about that everyday and keep grinding until you somewhere far away from here Ma. " Heem said sparking up the backwood.

" yeah your right. I didn't think about it that way." I said.

"You gonna make it out fasure. Look at you, your in college doing shit half of these females around here not doing. You got a ticket to make it out." He said passing me the backwood.

"Facts I'm going to be good. I'm not stressing it.. Let me find out you out handing giving advice." I said laughing.

"You stay with the jokes huh? I'm just saying some real shit." Heem said licking his lips.

A couple conversations past and we getting to know eachother more and more. I never had a guy I can talk to like this other than Jay. It felt kind of weird because I don't open up to dudes like I'm opening up to Heem.. I don't know Heem was giving me a different vibe.

"You fuck wit anybody around here?" Heem asked.

"No I only been back for 2 days. Do you?" I said as I smirked

"Nah im cool off these bitches." He said.

I looked at him I can tell he was lying but I didn't pay it no mind.

"Mhm I hear you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Real shit. I'm just looking for a shorty that's not with all the extra shit. These bitches do most." Heem said.

"Stop saying bitches. But you just be fucking with the wrong ones." I said facing him.

"Man I call it how I see. And oh yeah? So you the right one" Heem said smirking at me.

"I'm not the one to beg but I'm not like these females." I said.

"Yeah you right about that. You always been lowkey. Even when you had your hype ass friends, you was in your own little world. That's what I always like about you.

As he was talking I was looking into his blue eyes. He was the only guy I know that have blue eyes and dark skin. That shit was so beautiful. We was sitting in the car chilling and talking then he got a text coming through his phone. He picked it up and looked at it.

"It's getting late, Im about to head back to the crib, ima fuck wit you later. Ard?" Heem said.

"Yeah you gotta drive all the way home. Text me when you get home love." I said hugging him.

"I got you boo." He said then suddenly he grabbed my face and gave me a quick kiss. It caught me off guard.

"Something to think about when I'm gone." He said smiling

"Boy your really crazy. Goodnight." I grabbed his face and passionately kissed him.

"Now I'm giving you something to think about." I said getting out the car. He watched me go inside and he pulled off.

ARE YALL HERE FOR IT???? 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
WAIT WHO WAS THAT TEXTING HIS PHONE?! 👀