Ch.31

"Why does it feel like I'm not the only one in here?" Arthur asked himself. He was sprawled out over the pitch black, cold, marble floor. His dull green eyes starring tiredly at the never ending ceiling above him. It was like he was starring directly into deep space, dark and speckled with dim, tiny dots of light.

"Because your not." An unknown voice answered. Arthur didn't move, nor did he flinch. He didn't know how long he had been laying there, starring into nothing. He couldn't even remember how he had got there.

"Why do i feel so alone then?" He asked softly, slowly blinking, but nevermore his eyes never left their spot.

"Because your soul is being destroyed." The voice simply answered back, a wicked laughter following after. A single tear feel down Arthur's cheek, yet no sob followed. "Because you are un-wanted, un-needed, un-loved."

"Then," Arthur whispered, letting another salty tear run down his cheek, hitting the cold floor. "I shall wait for my time......my end."

"England!" A faint voice yelled. Arthur flinched, slightly recognizing the familiar voice.

"Un-wanted..." He whispered, the familiar voice yelling his name again.

 "England! Please wake up!"

"Un-needed..." He bit his lips, holding back a sob.

"Please Iggy! I love you!"

Arthur's eyes widened, his glossy eyes never blinking. The dotted lights speckling the ceiling, lighting up brighter and reflecting off the marble floor. "Un-loved?"

------

"Hey Iggy..." America asked, tossing a rock into the pond. England looked up from the water, nodding for America to continue. "Do you hate France?"

England shook his head 'no', tossing in a pebble. "No....But I'm not in the mood to talk to him either."

"I get it." America glanced back over to England, praying things wouldn't go down hill. "But, i have to tell you something."

"Oh? And what is that?"

"Well, I....I-I lo-... I love you." America stated. Hi closed his eyes, waiting for England to slap him, or yell at him. But nevermore, nothing happened. He slowly opened his eyes to see England starring at him with a blank expression. "You see, w-when you were 'Britian'...I confessed my feelings to you then too...B-But you never responded to it...like it just happened and then we acted like it never did.....or maybe that's because you turning into a 'bad boy' England, i don't know but-"

"You font love me..." England whispered. Americas eyes widened, as he opened his mouth to reply, but was ct off. "You love Arthur..."

"Dude...You are Arthur...Your also England, Artie and Iggy." Worry filled America veins, he didn't want this to end up like last time. He honestly didn't know what happened. He confessed, but England didn't really say if he loved him back. He was utterly, madly, honestly confused.

"No, you don't understand. Im-" Suddenly England eyes snapped closed, as he instantly slumped over. America quickly caught him before he fell off the park bench.

"England!" America called, shaking England's unconscious body.

"No!" He cried, digging his phone out of his pocket. "England! Please wake up!" 

He continued to cry, not caring who saw as his shaky fingers dialed Frances number. Quickly pressing the phone to his ear, he chocked on his sob. He had England head resting in his lap, letting his tears fall onto the Brits face. He caressed England's pale cheek, praying France would pick up.

"Please Iggy!" He choked out "I love you!"

------

"I-I love you too...."

------

So....How was it?

I got so much up mah sleeve!

Vote~

Comment~

Follow~

Fantasize~