CH23

America couldnt take the make out session between the two any longer. He quickly got up, leaving behind all the moans and groans from them and made his way out side for some fresh air. He needed quiet time to think, just some alone time...,

-----

England smiled to himself, a small giggle escaping his lips.

"W-why iz thar au flyin green bun-ny?" England slurred, pointing to thin air. France smirk, along with Prussia, knowing that England was totally wasted and definitly wouldnt remember a thing in the morning.

"Come on Mon Amour, lets get you some rest..." France grabbed England hand, pulling him out of the crowd.

" Ja, jou have had to much to drink" England giggled again, poking Prussia cheek.

" You funny...." Prussia chuckled, never has he seen England like this, drunk confused and totally out of it.

"Look, they have rooms!" France pointed out, dragging the Brit down the poorly lit halway. They past a few rooms to which held disturbing noises..... and to make it even more lovely, one door was left open...

" oh hiw dandyy.... " England let go of Frances hand and skipped to the empty room. " day left one fo me~" Prussia and france snikered, watching as England fell onto the bed, still giggling. The room was quiet gross, a few clothin items from others who choosse that room, and empty beer bottles. To say, this was one of thr many make out rooms.

" Oui, lets play a game, no?" Prussia smirked, locking the door before aproaching him and the Frenchys new victim.

-------

Spain broke the kiss, panting along with romano.

" You look so cute when your blushing~" Spain cooed, Romano blushed deeper, smacking spain playfully,

" Shut up bastard!" Spain just laughed, holding Romano closer to him, pulling him up more onto his lap.. "Where are-a they going with-a the tea bastard?"

Spain turned around, looking to where Romano was pointing. Indeed, he saw France and Prussia dragging a drunk looking England off out of the crowd.

" uh, I dont kn-" Romano raised an eyebrow as Spains eyes widdend.

"Holy crap!! We need to find America!" Spain quickly got up, pulling Romano with him on his quest to find the American. He knew France and prussia, they were his amigos, and he knew if England didnt kniw what was going on, they would take advantage of that. He just knew them to well......after all, he was a fellow member of the BTT....

------

Sorry for misspelled words or weird sentences...im not used to typing on a tablet, and also,
Sorry for the long wait.... I was busy with my birthday party and stuff ^=^ im now 16!!! Well, since sunday anyways... also, the winner from last chapter is----

FuzzyCowDied = Fancy by Iggy Azalea,

congates!!!

okay next song!! vvvvvv

" Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen! Oh were still so young, desperate for attention! I aim to be, your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives~"

^^^^^^^

Guess uppp

Vote

Comment

Fantasize~