CH.10

"So, uh, since your blind....That is another reason for me to stay now!" America cheered. I groaned and pushed away from him and France.

"I know my house like the back of my hand. I don't need you two to baby sit me." I turned to walk toward the kitchen when i ran into a solid object. Okay, more like the corner of the lamp stand. and by the corner hitting me, i mean the corner roughly ramming into my man hood. Did i really just explain it like that?

"Bloody hell! Holy SHIT!" I yelled, clutching my stuff. I bent over a bit, trying to reduce the burning sensation.

"yeah, because you totally know where your going." America laughed, with sarcasm in his every word. I couldn't reply, my pain was to unbearable to even move a finger. That corner was sharp...and right on the spot too.....

"Take a deep breath, the pain will go away soon~" France cooed. I felt his pat my back and i just knew he was smirking.

"I-im.....F-i-ine...." I think my face was red, not sure. But all i knew was that the pain was decreasing a little. I shakily stood straight, taking a deep breath. "I-I....that,- i have no words..."

They both just laughed, which was highly rude. I just got hurt ad all they do is laugh..... Okay, i cant help it.... I started to giggle a little, the pain mostly gone.

"Did you just giggle Iggy?" America asked. Wait, did i?

"Uh......" I looked away, or at least i hoped i was...

"Honhonhon, anyways, how about we just go to bed."

"Yeah, dudes im getting tired. Hey Iggy, you need me to sleep with you in case you fall or something?" I scoffed at Americas question. Im not that clumsy!

"Im not a clumsy, blind, old man!"

"I beg to differ." I growled at Americas annoying laugh and reached out toward France. Said Frenchman grabbed my arm, letting me know that it was him.

"Okay, France, i trust you to lead me to and up the stairs..." I said, very unsure of myself.

"You trust him?" America asked, he sounded a bit hurt. "But he is a perv!"

"I agree he is a perv. But right now, i could care less, he would actually be gentle with me and not drag me around!" I scolded.

"Im the Hero dude! I will take you to your room!" Before I, or even France, could do any thing, i was swept off my feet within a second.

"Put me down you git!" America had me thrown over his shoulder. I had to use my hands to prop my head off his back because every step he took, my face would smack into his back.

"Oui! Put him down! I was supposed to take him to bed with me!" France called behind us. I frowned in disgust.

"You Bloody frog! I wouldn't sleep with you even if we were the last people on earth!" I yelled back to him as America laughed. I heard a door open, which i assume was my room, and America set me on the bed.

"Okay dude, your in your room now." I sighed, crawling over to the side of the bed i usually sleep on. I was still in my Pajamas from earlier so i didn't need to change.

"America, the guest room is to the left of my room, and France, the couch is down stairs." I heard France groan in annoyment, which brought joy to me.

"No, dude. Im staying in here." I sat up in the bed and looked in his direction. "Im over here dude." I blushed a little, embarrassed at my mess up ad turned my head the other way.

"Your not sleeping inhere git."

"Yes i am, one of us has to be here in case you fall out of bed or have to use the bathroom." America stated as a Matter-of-factly. I groaned, why was he so stubborn.

"Im perfectly capable of getting up and using the restroom by my self."

"Your blind bro. Face it, if one of us is staying in here, it will be me. Unless you want France here to rape you as you sleep." I laughed half heartily at that, although France didn't take the joke.

"Non! I would never rape him!" I decided i would tease him, it just felt right at the moment.

"Whats wrong with my body!?" I fake cried. "Am i not good enough for that!?" I covered my face in my hands and pretended to cry.

"Non, your body is fine.....like, really fine....and.....i really want to..." I swear i almost vomited on him.

"Okay, that's enough French." America warned, i on the other hand looked in his direction in horror.

"I was just kidding......ew...." I don't think i needed to hear that....

"How rude!" France yelled.

"Im always this way, don't be so surprised!" I yelled back. "Fine, America, you can stay in here. France, you take the guest room."

I heard France mumble something before the door shut.

"Is he gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, so am i sleeping on the floor or..." I felt myself blush a little, but i tried to cover it by looking away.

"You can sleep on the other side of the bed..." I heard his get up and one side of the bed dipped in.

"Thanks dude! The floor would be way to uncomfortable!" He sounded cheerful. I gave a small smile, scooting under the blankets.

"what ever, just stay on your side git." I lay-ed my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes. Wait, were they already closed? Oh who cares...

"Hey Iggy.." America whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"What, im trying to sleep."

"Its just, you look so cute and Innocent when your a sleeping teen~" I groaned as America cooed at me.

"Im not cute you wanker! Im the united bloody kingdom!" I whisper yelled before turning to face the other way.

"Awe, Iggy, why did you turn away!?" America whinnied, which was irritating me.

"because, now go to sleep."

"Fine." I heard the lamp being switched off and America laying down. "Night Iggy~"

"Night Al..." I sighed, sleep over taking me. Wait....when do i call him Al....Oh..who cares..