Chapter 29|•Proposal

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said taking my hand helping me stand up. He knelt down in front of me kissing my stomach, "How's my baby? I know daddy wasn't around for while but I'm back." He said pecking my stomach and rubbing his hand over it softly and I giggled.

"Lets go." He said and pulled out a red blind fold and tied it around my head covering my eyes. I didn't protest instead I played along.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see."

~~~

"Are we there yet?" I asked and he chuckled, "Yes we're here." He said and undid the blindfold.

"What... Is this." I asked with smile. It was a house, a simple one. "You like it?" He asked wrapping his hand around my waist kissing my neck. "Is this our house?" I asked he nodded. "You always told me you like simple stuff, so I tried to make it as simple as I can, your father also allowed me to use some of the money your aunt and uncle left to fix up the house." He said kissing my temples.

" He said kissing my temples

"I love it." I said smiling and bugging him. "It's perfect."

"I have another gift for you." He said releasing me and stood in front of me. "What-"before I could finish he knelt down in front of me.

He opened a box revealing a diamond ring, the most beautiful one I've ever seen. My mouth hung open as he smiled at me.

"Lizzy Ross, will you make me the happiest man by becoming Mrs

"Lizzy Ross, will you make me the happiest man by becoming Mrs. Clearwater,  my wife, my lover and my soulmate, I promise I'll keep you safe and protect you. You'll never go a day without being loved and I'll hold you in my arms forever."

I smiled at him, I knew he had to make up that himself, it wasn't the usual one you would hear but it was so sweet. A tear drop cascaded down my cheek and I swallowed the lump in my throat before I replied happily,

"Yes!" And extended out my hand and he said the ring onto my finger. "Perfect fit." He said taking my face in his hand kissing me. "It has a little secret in the ring." He said pulling away and I looked at him confused.

He took of ring and told me to read what's inside, when I looked at the ring it marked, My Blossom. I smiled and I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I put back on my ring and hugged him.

"I love you baby." I said.

"I love you too Blossom."

"Looks like we have a wedding to plan!" Amy squealed from behind me and when I turned around I saw everyone including my father.

"Wait you all knew!?" I asked and they nodded.

"Renesmee and even you didn't tell me." I said pouting playfully and she laughed and ran up to me hugging me. "Seth made me promise not to say anything and besides it won't have been a surprise if I had said anything."

We all laughed at her sassy tone and she laughed along.

When she let go I felt Seth wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and nuzzling his head into my neck kissing my shoulders making me giggle.

----------
I know this is a short chapter, but it was just about Seth proposal♥
Hope you enjoyed it though

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa