Chapter 23•|Angry Seth

"What?" He asked clenching his fists.

"I said I was hanging out with Embry and Leah." I spoke folding my arms. "So you wasn't alone with him?" He asked calming down.

"No."

"Okay." He said releasing a deep breath I realised he was containing, but I could see he was still furious.

"So what if I was alone with him?" I asked my hands on my hips.

He shot me a glare, "You say you were with Leah and Embry. So why did you come back with Embry alone!" He shouted.

"I will not have you talk to me in that tone!" I shouted at him grabbing the door handle until I felt him gripped my arm violently pulling me towards him roughly.

"What did you and Embry do?" He asked.

"Nothing." I answered struggling to come out from his grip. At this point I wanted to use my telekinesis and pick up a vase and hit him on his head with it, but I just couldn't and maybe I just didn't want to make things worse.

"LIES! I SAW YOU HUG HIM OUTSIDE AND LAUGHING WITH HIM, YOU LEFT WITH HIM THIS MORNING LEAH WAS NO WHERE AROUND WHEN YOU LEFT TOGETHER SLUT!" He shouted letting go of my hand leaving a noticeable bruise. I touched it lightly and I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I was just giving him a hug for dropping me home! And so what if I laughed with him! I'm part of the pack now aren't I! That's what Billy Black said during the Bonfire! I'm not your property and I will not be treated as one! Get out!" I shouted at him.

He was fuming with rage and his fist clenched and he glared at me before leaving. "This isn't over!" He shouted before opening the door slamming it when he left. I couldn't believe it, he called me a slut and didn't even apologise for what he said.

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, I wanted to go tell Emily but I didn't want to bother anyone, so I say on my bed and placed my head deep down in my knees, crying my eyes out.

Then I decided to take a walk outside to try and call myself. I ran out the door before anyone could have seen I was crying my eyes out. Then I saw Leah taking a walk passing in front of the house and  she saw me. "Lizzy. Are you okay?" She asked running up to me.

"No." I answered.

"Why what's wrong?"

"Seth saw me hug Embry and I think he thought I was doing something with Embry, he didn't believe me when I said that I was with you and Embry. Then he.. He called me a s-slut." I said sobbing hugging myself until Leah wrapped her hands around me.

"Lets go see Seth and clear things up, I'll kill him after." She said taking my hand and I shook my head.

"I don't want to see him." I said choking up on my words.

"Liz, if we don't talk to him, it might just get worse." She stated and maybe she was right so we headed back to their home. When we arrived I saw Seth talking to a bloody Embry who sat on a log, he had a bloody nose and bruises on his arm.

"Embry!" I shouted running up to him and they both looked up at me. "Oh my god!" Leah shouted running up to him right behind me. "Are you okay?" She asked kneeling down in front of him.

"Yeah." He sighed and I shot a deadly glare at Seth. "I told Seth." He said.

"You told Seth what?" I asked.

"I told him about my imprint, our imprints Leah. He promised he won't tell anyone." Embry confessed, I looked up again from Embry to see a guilty Seth.

"Man, I'm sorry. I really am I got carried away." He chanted over and over. "It's okay bro, I would have reacted like you if I thought my imprint was doing that too." He said smiling and he smiled back at Embry. "I could understand where you were coming from though I mean I know I'm incredibly good looking and sexy." He teased making Seth roll his eyes playfully.

"Lizzy." He called softly. That's when Leah looked at the both of us before taking Embry by his hand leading him to the other direction, probably to handle his bruises and left us to talk privately.

"I'm going now. " I said and he grabbed my arm. "Baby- I'm so sorry." He started and I stopped him.

"You know what just stop! I'll just take my slutty ass back home. " I said emphasising the word slutty and with I turned my back on him ready to walk away.

--------
What do you think?

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa