Chapter 10|•Cuddles

"You have no idea how long I wanted to hear those words from your sweet lips." Seth said kissing me again, "Same here."

"You want me to stay the night?" He asked.

"Hmmm... Why not." I said burying myself in his chest. "Your so warm."

"Like the heat." He said lightly touching my arm with his finger tips.

"Your chest is so muscular, warm and hard." I said turned my body back around so my back was against his chest.

"That's not the only thing that's hard." He said using his next hand, squeezing my thighs. "Your so horny...." I said giggling.

"Only for you." He teased pushing me down on my back on the bed  and kissing me down my neck. "Your so beautiful." He said.

After a few minutes of passionate kisses he stopped. "Why'd you stop?" I asked. "Because, you have to get ready to practice tomorrow, I don't want to drain the energy out your body." He said winking.

"Fine." I said smiling at him.

"Lizzy, I know we only knew each other for a little while, but will you be my girlfriend?" He said biting his lip, looking nervous.

I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips before I answered, "Yes."

His face lit up bright like a candle just by hearing those words and I was so happy. I guess coming here wasn't so bad, I mean every thing is working out just fine.... Or so I thought.

"Now let's get some sleep." He said, laying us both own on the bed and pulled the covers over us, his hands around my waist pulling me closer and I have to admit it felt so good, it felt right.

"Nighty night Sethy boy." I said giving him a peck on his lips. "Night my little blossom." He said and I giggled, "Blossom?"

"Yep, you were the flower that blossom my life."

"I love you so much." I said in awe, "Me too."

---------

SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa