Final Chapter

IT was not far away from the Oasis Church and kilometres away from the Academy, in a restaurant they eat dinner and a little conversation. But Camila really can't hide her nervousness, so Lauren held her hand secretly below the table, so she felt at ease.

After dinner they went to the nearby convenience store.

"A Cognac?" Camila asked when she saw her father putting a brandy in the push cart.

"Yeah a brandy because Lauren and I will drink, there's no class tomorrow and as you said no meeting in the Council."

"But Papa—"

"You will assist her when she got drunk."

And Camila look at to her fiancee and gave her an apologetic look, and Lauren just winked at her as an answer, telling her that it will be okay. Camila then think and yeah nothing's to worry about and besides they already made love so it will be fine.

"This will be enough, anything you wanted to buy?"

"No more Papa, Lauren just bought her grocery last Wednesday."

"Okay then let's go home."

CAMILA hold her breath, now that Lauren already took 3 shots of Cognac.

And it's enough for Alejandro to asked questions to Lauren whom he thought was already drunk.

"So Lauren..."

"Tito," and Alejandro just pour another shot of Cognac in Lauren's shot glass.

"How are you and my daughter while I'm away?"

"We're fine tito."

"Good to hear, what about your relationship with her?"

And the two lovebirds look at each other.

"Let me," Camila said.

"No, let me do it, that's what I promise you," and she squeeze her hand gaving her assurance.

"Are you still in your condition?"

"Well I can still handle it, but I'm 50/50, if tito pour another Cognac in my shot glass you need to drag me to bed."

"Okay, but Papa..," and she look at his father pouring another Cognac in his shot glass.

"He can still take it."

"You didn't answer my question Lauren," Alejandro called.

"Uh about that tito, I have something to tell you."

"Go ahead."

"Camila is already my fiancee, its months now."

"So early"

"Not immediately tito, we've been together for 4 months now and yesterday I proposed."

"You will ask someone a marriage right?" and he took a shot.

"Camila misunderstood me tito."

"Damn—did you already know why she went home to Miami?"

"Yes tito, she told me everything."

"No worries Lauren—I already gave her a lesson."

"Papa—" Camila warned her father.

"I'm glad you already asked her—and if you didn't—you Lauren will take punishment from me—you kid..," and he was knock out.

"Uhh tito is it okay to you now?"

And Alejandro just raised his hand as an approval and he snore.

And they both smiled.

"I'm glad," and she embrace her fiancée.

"Yeah, we'll take him to his room, my sight is already spinning."

"I'll support you, he slept in the guest room."

"Sure..," and she stood slowly and they helped Alejandro on his feet up to his room.

"That was good."

And Lauren smiled, "yeah at least we get his permission before he knocked out.

And Camila chuckled, "you're right."

 A/N: Okay and that's how it goes. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the time.