Chap 4

ALEJANDRO accompanied his daughter to the airport on Sunday afternoon.

"I will leave now, Papa," Camila said when she heard her flight is being called.

"Ask Lauren to take you home."

"She didn't call me."

"It's your fault."

"I'm sorr, Papa."

"Apologize to Lauren, not to me."

"I don't know if I can still talk to her."

"She will talk to you, she's not that bad, you just made her worried so accept it."

"I hope so."

"Go and take care on your way home," and he kiss her daughter goodbye, "I will visit you there."

"I will wait."

"Go."

And Camila left.

******

LAUREN received a text came from her friend who works in the airport, she pleaded him to send her a message if there's a flight back to L.A from Miami."

"Boarding time 4:45pm," and she look at her wristwatch, "4:36pm," and she wore her helmet then rode out to L.A Air.

It was exactly 4:45pm when the flight came from Miami arrived. Lauren waited for Camila to come out at the Arrival Area, she was not near the area, she was in a distance enough to see the entrance, she will not take her home, she will just follow her until it gets home safely.

After a minute of waiting she finally saw her. Yes she was mad, but her care will always remain, she was at fault too.

She saw her getting in a cab so she quickly turned on the engine and followed the cab secretly when it left the airport. Until they finally get home. Lauren happily sighed because nothing's happen bad.

"I'm glad," she said when she saw her entering in its own apartment.

*****

CAMILA immediately lie down to her bed when she gets home to her apartment. She was tired of thinking on how to explain to Lauren and how to break up with Matthew with no fights, she was so sure about it, she's already tired udnerstanding him. She took her phone and texted Lauren that she was now home.

"Hi Lauren, I'm home," Camila texted Lauren when she pick her phone.

Lauren smiled when she received a text from Camila so she read it and replied, "I thought you will not text me that you're home."

Camila felt relief when Lauren texted back so she get up, "I'm really sorry for not telling you, I don't want you to get mental block when you finally propose to Sophia."

"I can still do it and besides it's just a plan."

"Plan?"

"Yes."

And Camila smiled, "I still have a chance," then she replied with a smile on her lips, "Papa is okay now."

"Yeah I notice it, you will not go home if he was not okay."

"You're right."

"Go get some sleep now we still had classes tomorrow."

"I'll just wash my clothes."

"No need, it's already done."

"What?"

"See for yourself."