Chap 6

LAUREN was still puzzled on what was happened earlier in the grocery store, Camila is so silence during their ride home, until she can't take it anymore and they were putting the grocery in its shelf.

"Camz," and hold her hand still.

"W-What is it?"

"Are you really okay?"

"Y-Yeah I am."

"Camila, I know that you're not, I know you since we're kids, so tell me, what's the problem? I'm worried about you."

"I-It's nothing..," and she turn her back to her.

"Camila!" and she grab her arm and pull her, she then pinned her in the wall.

"A-I saw Shawn-"

And Lauren loosens her grip on Camila's arm.

Then Camila continued, "he told me some things and you lie to me Lauren, it's not about Sophia but about me," and her tears fell, "Lauren, I don't want you to lie."

And Lauren's arms dropped and looked down, she felt like all of her energy left her in an instance, "I talked to him because I wanted to make sure some things."

"Make sure of what?"

And Lauren turned her back on Camila, "you really don't have to know, you can't do it with me and I accept it, I hope you understand that it's all useless if I explain it all to you."

"How can you know for sure if you didn't even try, there's nothing to lose."

"There is," she answered and closed her eyes tight, even her fists are clenching then she look at her, "you, I will lose you, our friendship and I don't want it to happen," and she pointed Camila's heart, "you're the only family that I have aside from tito Alejandro, you're so close to here," then pointed her heart, "that's why I don't want to try."

And Camila's tears fell, "we're just the same Lauren, I don't'want to lose you either," and she felt glad because finally Lauren loved her.

And Lauren shook her head, "no Camz you didn't understand."

"I do understand what you meant-because I did first."

And Lauren's eyes widen when she heard it from Camila then she stared at her.

"Lauren when you are still doubting, I am already sure of what I feel."

"Camz..."

"That's why I understand, do you still remember the night I force you to tell me why you get drunk? It's started there."

"Is that the reason why you're avoiding me?"

And Camila got blushed, "yes, because I'm hurt of what you've said that you're gonna propose to Sophia, I really wanted you to be happy, I'm sorry for being selfish but I want you mine, mine only."

"Camila," and she held her hands, "you've became my happiness, my world..."

And Camila's tears fell, she couldn't believe what she heard from Lauren, she was too glad and she got smiled, "you're the reason why I went to Miami."

"What? It is not because of tito Alejandro?"

"It's the other reason, but my main reason is I asked for an advice but he get mad at me," and she pouted in the end.

"Hah! Better for you, you see now I'm not the only one who lied, you did the same."

"Lauren..."

And they both chuckled, but when their eyes lock at each other they both stopped and both became shy.

"Now I'm sure of what is this I'm feeling, I will not be afraid of telling you the truth, but it's still up to you, I will not force you."

"Lauren..," she moaned then she got blush and her warmth rise up when Lauren move closer to her, closing the gap between them.

"You're the most beautiful scenery that was happened to me, in all of my years in living in this world that's why I will treasure you until my last breath, no, I will treasure you until the word love cease to exist, because you're the one that I will love for the rest of my life, my woman, I love you so much Camila Cabello, so, you're mine."

Camila was too overwhelmed of what she heard from Lauren, she was so happy, "okay love and I will do the same," and she held her cheek, "I love you too so much Lauren Jauregui, I promise you, I'll be yours and you are mine."

"I am yours," she said while closing her eyes feeling the warmth and love that Camila gave to her and she was ready to kiss her when she remember one thing, she must respect her, "may I?"

And Camila smiled of her gentleness, "of course Lauren, you may," and Lauren gently kiss her, she finally taste those kissable lips that she was longing to taste and now it was happening, it really made her knees go weak and Lauren seemed to notice her and held her waist for support and she finally accepted the seal of their love.

"You're my girlfriend now."

"Of course Lauren, I am."

"I'm glad then."

"Let's eat first."

"Yeah good idea I'm hungry too."

"I will never make you hungry."

"Hey that's my line."

And Camila chuckled, "yes ma'am."

And they shared a kiss one more time.

******

IT was normal to every L.A Academy students to see Camila and Lauren holding each other's hands because as far as they know they were bestfriends so it's normal from them to see them both holding each other's hands. But for the two love birds it was important because they were officially lovers and no one knows about it.

Lauren and Camila's relationship become stronger when each days, weeks and months passes by, they sometimes fought in verbal but but they always talk about it immediately and after it they were okay.

"Really?" Shawn asked to Lauren when they hang out again at their regular place in the bar, when Lauren told him that she and Camila are officially together.

"Yes and we're 4 months and counting."

"Maybe she confronted you."

"Yes you're right," and she face him, "you know what I must be mad at you but it was helpful so thank you bro."

"You're welcome bro," and they made a fist bump.

And Lauren took her last shot of gin, "I leave now," and she took a bill out of her wallet and placed it in the counter, "I will talk to her," and she left after bidding her goodbye to her friend.

"She could smell you," Shawn said in goodbye and he get smile in the end knowing that his best bud will be happy forever.