art credits/short

I just want to give proper credit to art sources I used for this. Thanks for bringing it up.

sorry for not doing it in the first place.

1). y8ay8a on Tumblr

2). Dishwasher1910

3). Amanda_Taurus

4). Bryan Williams

5). @shizuoteal

6). https://www.deviantart.com/chantilin/art/Genderbend-Roman-711935236

This omake is dedicated kkepley , sorry for procrastinated....for 10 months.

Omake first birthday

[Location: Vale, 6 months after Beacon]

Y/N age 18, Duncan Age 1

Y/N was back at his home, just finished washing the cake off Duncan. Toddlers were messy eaters, but today was an important milestone.

While rocking Duncan to sleep, Y/N knew someone was watching him.

"Eve- I mean Ada, I know your there" Y/N said, while holding his/their sleeping son.

Then a figure walk out from the shadow. A female faunus, wearing mostly black. Half her face hidden beneath mask, her horns stand prominently.

"Y/N, how did you know I was here?" Ada asked

" I just had a feeling, Ada. Although I have to give you credit for hiding in my blind spot" complimenting her stealth

She stood there standing before her former lover, and the child she had with him .

"I think I know why you here, you know what day it is." Y/N said simply

Ada just nodded her head. It's been exactly one year, it Duncan's first birthday.

"It's been a long time we seen each other, I just want to ask everything in the letter. Is it true?" He asked

Ada hesitated for a moment before saying yes.

"So you really were just using me...." He said with sadness.

Ada was quick to respond.

"Y/N that's how it started, but overtime it became more complicated..." She tried to explained

" You were manipulating me, you took advantage of me, I was just a means to an end to you" Y/N told her.

Ada could hear the hint of heartbreak in his voice.

"Yes" she had the decency to sound ashamed.

Ada knew there was no defense, she didn't want one.

Y/N just signed out, already knowing her answer. Though it didn't stop from it from hurting any less.

Y/N still carrying Duncan, took a seat on his sofa. He gestured Ada to join him, she silently sat next to him.