"We could sit with Libby and the other Gryffindor girls." Talia suggested.

Annalise made a face. "I like Libby, but I'd rather not sit with them.

"Me neither." Roxy scrunched her nose. Her face quirked up. "Why don't we go sit with Alex." She blurted, her cheeks turning a shade of light pink. She looked down at her feet trying not to make eye contact with Talia and Annalise, both who immediately bombarded her with questions.

"You still fancy him?" Talia asked, raising an eyebrow in question. "I thought you got over him last year?"

Roxy sighed. "I thought I did, but I guess not." She said. "Him and his brother came over a lot this summer so the four of us spent a lot of time together. And I guess those feelings just came back." Lee Jordan, Alex's father, and George Weasley were best friends, and their two families were very close. Alex's older brother Oscar was also Fred's best friend, so naturally Alex would be over at Roxy's house quite often.

"Then let's go sit with him." Talia winked. "Maybe you can finally make your move." Roxy blushed and turned to Annalise. She raised her eyebrows asking if she was ok with it.

Annalise groaned. Sitting with Alex meant sitting with James Potter. And everyone knew she did not want to sit with James Potter. "I'll suck it up for you." She frowned. "You're lucky I love you."

Roxy squealed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She jumped into Annalise, giving her a hug.

Annalise gave her a smile. "Let's go find them." The three of them set off to find the boys' compartment. They walked down the aisles of the train talking about their summers and filling each other in on the Hogwarts gossip that happened over the summer.

"Speaking of Libby Maxwell," Talia said. "She broke up with Jonah Maris about a week ago." Roxy and Annalise's jaw dropped.

"No way!" Roxy said, gaping in shock.

"I know right. My exact reaction when Libby told me on the platform." Talia said.

"But they've been dating since first year!" Annalise said, her eyes widening.

"She said they've just been arguing a lot and wanted different things." Talia informed them.

"Wow." Roxy said. "If they broke up, I don't think I believe in love anymore."

Annalise turned to Talia. "Speaking of love," she wiggled her eyebrows. "How's Evan." Evan Wells, a 6th year Hufflepuff, was Talia's boyfriend. They had been dating for almost three years, since the beginning of third year. They were the cutest couple Annalise knew.

Talia's eyes melted as if she was living her dream. The girl was absolutely head over heels for Evan. "He's great." She smiled brightly. "He came over quite a bit over the summer. My parents love him. I was so scared that they wouldn't."

"Aw, Talia," Roxy smiled. "That's great. I'm really happy for you guys."

Talia blushed once again. "Annalise, how are things with William?"

Annalise paused. "Good, I think. We met up at Diagon Alley to buy stuff for school. He's been acting really distant and off for some reason. I hope it's nothing and everything will go back to normal at Hogwarts." She sighed. She had been dating seventh year Ravenclaw William Jones since last year. Their one year anniversary was actually in two weeks.

Roxy pursed her lips. "I'm sure it's nothing."

"Yeah I agree. And if it doesn't get back to normal at Hogwarts, talk to him and ask him what's happening." Talia advised.

"I hope everything works out. He means so damn much to me." Annalise said, biting her lip in worry.

"It will. Don't worry." Roxy reassured, placing a hand on her shoulder.