"Fuck! Nicki, ease up, let me get my phone, it's my mama." She moaned.

I slowed down my pace and let her reach for her phone on our nightstand. She slid answer and I kept stroking, maybe a little deeper than I anticipated.

"Oooo..uh, uh uh mama....no, no, no. I'm not doing anything." Beyoncé spoke, trying so hard not to moan.

"Uh....yeah mama, yes. I'll call you later, I think Nicki just fell....okay, I'll tell her. Bye." She hung up, exhaling and reached her hand back on my stomach.

"So deep." She moaned, throwing her head back.

"And that's how I like it. Now throw that ass back." I said yanking her by her hair.

She moaned and I smiled with satisfaction. I guess we'll eat our food later.

One Week Later: Seattle Game

Bey POV

I was feeling amazing and energized for this game in fifteen minutes. I have Nicki and her freak nasty self to thank for that. After having sex on FaceTime, I was so hyped for this game. I know we're gonna win.

The coach finished up her speech and we all left the locker room. We made our grand entrance onto the court and I told the team to start warm ups and do that for fifteen minutes. Kelly, Teyana and I went to the sideline and did our prayer circle. Kelly led the prayer and when she finished, I felt even better about this game and just my life with Nicki in general.

We started shooting until the game started and when it did, Kelly, Teyana and I were the MVP's. We were putting up points like it was nothing. Other people on the team were also, but when the three of us are playing together we are a force to be wrecking with.

When the fourth quarter hit, the score was 110 to 95, with us in the lead. I started hitting all three's, going HAM. By the time the game ended we were thirty points ahead of the other team, giving us the win.

While the team was cheering on the sideline with coach, I felt someone grab my arm and I looked to my right to see who it was. When I saw it was Aaliyah, my smile turned immediately into a scowl.

She had a smirk plastered to her face while I just rolled my eyes

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said in her ear as I leaned into her, because of all the noise.

"I came to see you." She spoke, looking up at my face.

I shook my head, aggravated and took a step away from her.

"You need to stop and leave me alone, seriously Aaliyah. I have a fiancé and a baby on the way."

Her smirk went away and she frowned.

"Yeah, and you don't want my girl to beat your ass, because as soon as the baby drops she will come looking for you and that pretty little face will be fucked up." I chuckled.

"I will get you Beyoncé." She spoke.

A reporter came up to me and I tried to step away from Aaliyah but she just followed me, right by my side.

"How do you feel Captain? Are you celebrating with your girlfriend?" The female reporter asked before putting the microphone to my mouth.

"N-"

Aaliyah cut me off and tried to answer for me.

"Yes, and I'm so proud of her." She said while smiling.

I pushed her away from me and told the reporter to excuse me before I yanked Aaliyah's arm and dragged her stupid ass off the court and into the locker room.

"What the fuck was that!?" I yelled at her.

She smirked. "I told you I would get you baby. I bet your girl will leave you when she finds out I'm your side chick and you've been flying me out to games."

"You are a crazy bitch. I don't want you, never fucking did! Ugh!"

"Come here." She grabbed me and I tried to push her off.

"Stop, I'm trying to tell you something."

"What?" I gritted.

She grabbed my face, starting to speak, but just stopped and kissed me. I pulled away and slapped the shit out of her. She grabbed her face in shock and looked at me.

"Let's chalk this up as pay back for your little interview out there. If anyone finds out about what just happened, I'll make sure you won't be able to speak anymore, alright?"

She nodded and I told her to get out of the locker room. When she left I held my head and kicked one of the doors to the lockers shut.

"Fuck!"

I know Nicki is going to see the video with Aaliyah and I. I have to tell her.

                   ——————————————-
Soooo, it's been a while. This book is still on hold, I'll update one more chapter because people keep asking for an update, but after these two, this book will not be updated any time soon. It is on hold.