All in favour?

When we came back I was shouting to the girls.

"Luna! Hermione!" I shouted as Hermione and Luna were sleeping. "Luna? Hermione?" I called and Hermione and Luna looked at each other groggily

Luna and Hermione comes out of the tent when I approach. "Is everything all right?" Luna asked in concern.

"It's fine. Actually, it's more than fine." I said towards Luna and Luna looked to Worth with Hermione. I then indicated to Neville and knew Luna will be happy knowing about her crush.

"Hey!" Neville said cheerfully and I was now nervous at how Hermione and Luna was going to act, knowing he went away for weeks.

Luna and Hermione glare and stomped over and wrench the rucksack from Neville. "You complete, ass, Neville Longbottom!" Luna shouted whacking him with the bag and Hermione gave him a head slap. Luna then pushed him and chucked leaves at him. "You show up here after weeks and all you say is "hey"?" Luna said to him, and Hermione was laughing quietly with myself at how she beat him up. "Where's my wand, Hermione?" Luna said and Hermione passed it to me, and I went wide eyed and started to back away from Luna, knowing what she can do when she's angry.

"I don't know." I said to that one as Luna glared to me and Hermione.

"Worthless and Hermione Jean Granger, give me my wand!" Luna demanded using mine and Hermione's name, as I and Hermione was backed up to a tree, and she just used our full names and now we knew she was furious. But we both knew not to ever give her wand when she's like this.

"We don't know." Hermione and I said to her and ran around the tree from her.

"How come they have your wand?" Neville asked and Luna, Hermione and I groaned as we looked to each other. It was a very long story.

"Never mind why they have my wand. What is that?" Luna said and asked seeing the sword.

"You destroyed it." Hermione said to this one. "And how is that you happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?" Hermione asked looking between me and Neville and I with Neville both exchanged looks on that one. How do we explain to Hermione and Luna about what happened at the lake with that thing?

"It's a long story." I told her on that one.

"Don't think this changes anything." Luna said to Neville and walked off.

"Oh, of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything? Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you." Neville told Luna and we turned towards him.

"How did you find us?" Luna asked curiously and I wondered that as well.

"With this." Neville said and brought out the deluminator. "It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub keeping away from some Snatchers and I heard it." Neville informed.

"It?" I asked confused. What was this 'it' he was talking about?

"Voices. Your voices you three coming out of it." Neville said and I, Luna and Hermione looked towards him, shocked.

"And what exactly did we say?" Hermione asked about that with her arms crossed angrily to him.

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it and clicked it and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew. And sure enough, it floated towards me, the ball of light went right into my chest, straight through me. Right here." Neville said and pointed to his chest. "I knew it would take me where I needed to go and so I disapparated and I came to this hill side. It was dark and I had no idea where I was. I just hoped one of you would show yourself. And you did." Neville said and I, Luna and Hermione smiled and looked at each other and we spent the day talking until the day passed quickly.

........

That night me and Neville were sat together by a flame that was in the jar.

"I've always liked these flames Hermione makes." Neville said and I nodded in agreement if I could see. "How long do you reckon they'll stay mad at me?" Neville asked and I looked towards where Luna and Hermione were as they were on watch.

"Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart and they'll come round." I told Neville and Neville gave out a breathy laugh as I smiled.

"It's true. Every word of it. This is gonna sound crazy but I think that's why Dumbledore left it to Weasley because if he got separated it would have showed him it...maybe. I think he knew that somehow it would be needed to find our way back, and you'd three lead me. Bloody hell, I just realised that you need a wand, dont you? You can't keep using Wandless in battles and duels especially being pregnant." Neville said to me and I looked to him. Where was he going with this?

"Yeah." I told Neville. "Wandless magic whilst pregnant does get tiring I noticed."

"Well I've got one here. It's a black thorn. Ten inches." Neville told me and I felt it. "Nothing special, but I'll reckon it will do. Took it off a Snatcher a couple of weeks ago. Don't tell Luna or Hermione this but they're a bit dim, Snatchers. This one was definitely part troll, and the smell of him." Neville said and I pointed the wand at the flame.

"Engorgio!" I said and the flames bursted upwards. "Reducio!" I shouted and it went down with relief.

"What's going on in there?" Luna said to me and Neville and we looked towards each other and chuckled.

"Nothing 'mom'!" Neville shouted and I snickered at his sarcasm. Is he really doing that to Luna and Hermione?

"Don't use that tone with me Neville Frank Longbottom!" Luna and Hermione shouted and Neville paled and looked to me and I looked to him and smirked. They'd make good mothers in the future.

"Worth, what do you think you'll be having?" Neville asked and I looked towards him. I'm not certain.

"I'm not certain right now, I look like a whale as it is. I love the unborn and all and I wouldn't give them up even if Moody said to me to give them up. I didn't even know how he felt but I won't ever give this child up." I said and Neville nodded and smiled in understanding. I wouldn't ever give up this child even if someone tried to make me...this child was half of me. I didn't have a good childhood but I'm damn well certain that it will have a better childhood than myself.

Suddenly Luna and Hermione entered the tent.

"We need to talk." Luna said to Neville and I and we looked towards Luna and Hermione.

"Yeah, all right." Neville said to her.

"I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood." Hermione told me and Neville. Luna was smiling at this as it would be good to see her father again.

"Sorry?" I asked confused and shocked. Why would Hermione want to go there? Even if it was Luna's father it could be dangerous.

"See this?" Hermione said and I looked at the book but couldn't see. "It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindlewald. Look at the signature. It's the mark again. It keeps cropping up. In Beedle the Bards, in the graveyard at Godrics Hollow." Hermione explained.

"It was there too." I said to that as I thought about the shop.

"Where?" Hermione asked Worth seeing the look on Worth's face.

"Gregorovitch wand shop." I told the group and Hermione, Luna and Neville looked to Worth.

"What does it mean?" Neville asked curiously.

"My Father knows it more well then I do. You have no idea where the next Horcrux is, and neither do we but this means something. I'm sure of it." Luna said to that and I nodded and sighed. She has a point due to we're stuck on where to get the next Horcrux and I didn't want to use my powers due to the unborn and I couldn't control my gift of knowledge correctly...yet.

"Yeah. Luna's right and Hermione, we ought to see Lovegood." Neville said and I groaned knowing I'm outnumbered. "Let's vote on it, those in favour?" Neville said and asked and Luna, Hermione and I looked to him as Luna and Hermione then walked off.