Train to Hogwarts and the Ministry

Elsewhere the Hogwarts train was going across a barren land. In the train Draco was there when Deatheaters fly over the train. A figure stands in front of the train and halts it.

Cormac stands up and confronts the Deatheater as they walked through the carriages. "My father will hear about this."

The Deatheaters approach Draco and he stood up.

"Hey, losers." Draco said as he looked to them. "She isn't here." Draco said to them as the Deatheaters looked to him.

....

At the ministry of Magic, picture of wanted posters of Worthless with Undesirable number 1 on was being printed, as a new statue of people crouch down.

Dolores Umbridge was standing near Pius Thicknesse. "As your new Minister for Magic I promise to restore this temple of tolerance to its former glory." Pius started, and Yaxley and Albert Runcorn was standing with him. The podium was with Magic is Might. "Therefore, beginning today each employee will submit themselves for evaluation." Pius said as Snatchers came and the employees all backed away from them and they dragged someone in blood with them.

"But know this: You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide." Pius said as a man getting dragged beaten up and Umbridge chuckled.

....

In Diagon Alley when it was raining, Mundungus Fletcher was selling stolen property. Suddenly a group of Snatchers came and Mundungus scurries away into an alley way for shelter as wanted posters of Worthless undesirable number one was on the wall.