Leaving the Dursleys

It was the day we were finally moving from the Dursley's but since Dumbledore's death I've been having flashbacks and nightmares.

Dumbledore was falling from the Astronomy tower and him floating downwards.

At the moment though I was sitting there against the wall as I looked towards a shard of broken mirror that was in my hand when I felt like someone was watching me through the shard, and I smiled lightly and I felt the person smile lightly back. Fawkes then came and crooned softly to me and I smiled lightly. At least he's never left me alone since Dumbledores death. I don't think I could've handled him leaving too.

I looked towards Fawkes as I got up and packed my bag with clothes, books, plans and pictures with a Dumbledore obituary. When that's done I went down stairs where Potter was and he glared to me.

"Just stay out of my way, Worthless." Potter said and I rolled my eyes. Why would I want to be in his way anyway? He'd only just run.

"Wouldn't dream of getting in your way." I said to him back as the place was empty as I opened the cupboard, and it was empty except for a plastic knight which I picked up and smiled. Then I heard engines and Potter opened the door. Everyone has arrived.

"Hello, Harry. Hello, Worth." Hagrid said as he was at the doorway.

"All right. Wow." Potter said and Weasley hugged when Neville, Luna and Hermione came to me with shock and Fred and George join me. Sirius was there and he smiled and hugged Worth and then went and my friends looked to me. I'm so glad they are here since they knew the situation I was in.

"Your both looking fit." Hagrid said to that and I blushed. I'm not fit.

"Yeah, their absolutely gorgeous." Moody said as he came in with a bag and I raised an eyebrow at the meaning but hid slightly behind my friends with fear. "What say we get undercover before someone murders them." Go that's very reassuring Moods.

"Worth." Sirius said and I hugged Sirius. I've missed him over the summer and since Hogwarts.

"Evening." Potter said to him and I smirked.

"Kingsley. I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister." I said and Kingsley looked to her.

"Your brother and you are more important." Kingsley said to her and I smiled. At least he thinks I'm important as well instead of just Potter for a change.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." Bill said extending a hand and he's the oldest Weasley.

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you." Potter said and shook hands and then Fleur hugged him.

"He wasn't always this handsome." Fred said to me and I grinned.

"Dead ugly." George finished.

"True enough." Bill said to them both.

"Owe it all to a werewolf, named Greyback." Bill said and I winced, that had to hurt.  "I hope to repay the favour one day." I hope he gets that wish, I hated Greyback with a passion.

"You're still beautiful to me, William." Fleur said and kissed his cheek and smiled to Worh. "And William, this is my friend, Worth and one of the bridesmaids." Fleur introduced and Bill shook the girls hand.

"You look remarkably with the features like Dumbledore if you had silver long hair and a beard with blue eyes." Bill said and I blinked, I've never heard that before and I sighed.

"Never heard that one before. Just call me Worth." I said and Bill chuckled.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steak on the raw side now." Remus informed and I chuckled to him at that one, knowing the reason.