SHE'S GOT THE LOCKET!

We were in the living room as Hermione and Luna were practicing the piano.

"Bit gentler." Hermione said as she read a book as I was on the sofa as I had the Marauders Map and I was looking at Hogwarts, as Snape was pacing and McGonagall was in her office. I just wanted to make sure that the staff were safe...I just felt the betrayal thought of Sev...how could he do this to me after everything we went through? Did he even care for me at all or was that just an act?

"Your watching Hogwarts, aren't you?" Hermione asked as she sat down and I sighed but nodded. Hermione knew Worth was worried about everyone...even Snape. She just won't admit it even though it was hard for her after his betrayal.

Then a ruckus was heard and I got up and run past Neville and Luna who got up and followed.

As we got to the kitchen, Mundungus was there with Kreacher and Dobby as they were holding onto him, and I had dark eyes as my wand was drawn at my side ready to kill the man who fled from Moody.

"Get off." Mundungus muffled to the house elves.

"Worthless, so long it's been." Dobby greeted as he held onto Mundungus's leg.

"Get off me." Mundungus said to the two house elves. Then they suddenly fell forward onto the floor and Luna snickering quietly with Neville and Hermione was looking at the man, but I was just unemotional, as Fletcher banged his head on a pan.

"As requested, Kreacher returned with the thief." Kreacher told me shutting the door with wandless magic.

Mundungus tried to draw his wand but Hermione was too fast for him. "Expelliarmus!" Hermione said and he was disarmed and I took his wand, ready to snap it if he tries anything.

"What are you playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding house-elves after me." Fletcher said, as my hand was twitching with my wand as Dobby jumped onto the table. He better pray that I'm merciful but the way I'm feeling...well he stumbled upon me at the wrong time.

"Dobby was only trying to help. But Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious. And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Worthless's name." Dobby told me as he was walking along the table.

"I just--" Fletcher started.

"And then Dobby saw Kreacher talking with the thief, Mundungus --" Dobby said but was cut off by Fletcher.

"I'm no thief." Mundungus said to defend himself. "You foul little--git. I'm a purveyor of rare and wonderful objects." Mundungus told them and I had my wand at the mans throat as he said that. Not a thief?!

"Your a thief and a coward, Dung. Everyone knows it and you fled from Mad Eye causing him to die." I sneered and had my wand at his throat and Mundungus flinched back as I wanted to cast the unforgivable that would end him for good.

"Mistress Luna, Hermione and Master Neville." Dobby said with cheerfulness.

"Wicked trainers." Neville complimented as Mundungus knocked newspapers off.

"Listen, I panicked that night, all right? Could I help it if Mad-Eye fell of his broom? You couldn't even help him when he promised he would be fine and be back especially when he knocked you up." Mundungus said and that was the wrong choice of words as my eyes darkened as I had Mundungus in a death grip around his throat on how the hell he knew about mine and Moodys child! I only told him that night and that was all especially not this thief and betrayer!

"You..." Kreacher said to him.

"I would have rather died fighting then fleeing like a coward Mundungus, at least then Mad Eye could have had a chance to survive." I sneered darkly and Mundungus looked cowardice towards her.

"Tell the truth!" Luna demanded off the man as I was forced to release my grip by Hermione who had pulled her back slightly, knowing Worth was going to kill him if she didn't stop him.

"When you turned this place over--don't deny it." I told him and I glared. "You found a locket am I right?"

"Why? Was it valuable?" He asked and I sneered at that. He was only interested in what he got for the items he stole.

"You still got it?" Neville asked with hope.

"No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it." I answered to that one.

"Bleeding give it away, didn't I?" Mundungus told us...what does he mean? Who did he give it too? "There I was, flagging me wares in Diagon Alley when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see me licence. Says she's a mind to lock me up. And would've done it too, if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket." Mundungus explained and my eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Who was she? The witch. Do you know?" I asked him dangerously as I wanted to know from him.

"No, I..." Mundungus started and then he saw a newspaper and Hermione looked to go wide eyed. I was confused. What's wrong? Why's everyone gone quiet? Mundungus picked the newspaper up and showed it to the four and the house elves. "Well she's there. Look. Bleeding bow and all." Mundungus said and Umbridge was on the front with: Ministry Seeks Educational Reform For All.

"Umbridge." Hermione, Neville and Luna said and I went wide eyed. Not that Umbitch again! We got rid of her once now we had to deal with her again and this time...she's on Voldemort's side.

"So...Worth, what's the plan?" Hermione asked and I looked and a smirk came onto my face as my eyes held a glint. I had one particular idea.

"I think we're familiar with that particular brew." I said and with that went off and Hermione, Luna and Neville looked to each other...oh no. As they all went after her.