Saving Charity

It was July as of right at the moment I was outside of Malfoy's Manor with Ariana, Aaron, Gellert Grindelwald and Percival Dumbledore. We were here today to save one person, the one who was captured and taken by Voldemort and his Deatheaters and she was Charity, my muggle study professor at Hogwarts.

"I'm getting too old for this. I thought I'd die before Albus." Grindelwald muttered and I smiled weakly but it didn't reach my eyes as it normally would have, as Gellert looked to her with slight sorrow, knowing she was still affected by the betrayal of Severus Snape.

"Can we even save her?" Ariana asked and I looked towards her for doubting my plan. "And also, when are you going to tell the father?" Ariana said and I narrowed my eyes at that being said, yes, I have a dilemma and I wasn't looking forward too it since I've been tense, stressed and everything since I found out about the news.

"It's worth a try and I'm not sure." I said and we nodded and we walked as I sensed Snape walking and I glared with heat and betrayal towards his back as Percival saw this and held her back seeing the look that she wanted to kill him but that would kill off Charity but also give away their position.

As Snape walked to the gates the lot of us disappeared, as I walked near Snape as we crept into the warded gates following him as I glared the whole way as he went up to the manor and up the stone steps, and I gulped and paled as I looked to the room as my scar was burning.

I motioned Percival, Gellert and Ariana with Aaron and they nodded and we got into positions and I had my wand out as I knew Bellatrix was here as my eyes went to where her sense was and she must have felt eyes due to she looked around but I paled as I sensed Charity injured floating there.

Severus was just staring at her in concealed shock. "Severus." Voldemort said as Severus arrived to the meeting of the Deatheaters.

Ariana shivered as she looked to Voldemort. "I was beginning you had lost your way with being friends with Worthless. Come, we've saved you a seat." He said and I had disgust written on my face and a glare to Snape for even using me like everyone else has apparently. The only ones who aren't using me are my friends and the Order...but it still hurt as hell that he betrayed me.

Severus sat down close to Voldemort. "You bring news, I trust?" Voldemort asked.

"It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall." Severus informed.

"I've heard differently, my lord. Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Worthless the unknown daughter will not be moved until the 30th this month, with her brother before he turns 17." Yaxley said and Severus was slightly confused. Why did they focus more on Worth?

"This is a false trail. The Auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter and his sister. They would want to lead false rumours of when he and his sister leaves to get them safely to the safe house." Severus said to that.  "Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry."

"Well, they got that right, haven't they?" A Deatheater said with a bold head and Deatheaters laugh and I looked towards Grindelwald, and he nodded slightly as well as Aaron, Ariana and Percival as we all got ready.

"What says you, Pius?" Voldemort asked and I glared towards him. A huge snake and I sensed her steadily and cautious at the snake as my hand goes to the snake bite and then to my stomach knowing what it meant if I got attacked a second time by Nagini. I will not ever let that happen!

"One hears many things, my lord. Whether the truth is among them is not clear." Pius said and Voldemort gives a chuckle.

"Heh. Spoken like a true politician. You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius." Voldemort informed the man and I rolled my eyes. Then Voldemort turned to Severus again. "Where will she be taken, the girl?"