one

taehyung strolled down the hallway while grabbing his suit case. he looked up at every door he had passed by hoping that it would be his room.

it was this day. taehyung left his pack for the mean time to go to the school to study and try to be at least independent from his older brother, seokjin.

at first, his brother didn't want him to go to school knowing his rank could make him deal in danger. taehyung is an omega, he and his brother heard that there have been a lot of omegas that got raped and abused outside of their packs. of course taehyung understood his brother but he just looked at him and felt offended.

taehyung hated the idea of people discriminating omegas who had the lowest rank. even though alphas had the highest ranks followed by a beta and lastly the omegas, people should treat each other equally.

alphas can lead the pack but they should still give respect to the omegas since they are also part of the pack.

but taehyung's brother couldn't do anything about taehyung being so persuasive and just let him do whatever he wants.

before taehyung could leave the pack, his brother didn't forget him to remind the most important thing... to hide his identity.

right after their parents got killed by some alphas on their past pack, the both of them cried in silence while hiding witnessing their parents being shattered into pieces by the alphas who were looking for their two omegas children which are the both of them.

when the alphas left that time, seokjin made sure to ran and escape the place with his brother. while roaming on the forest to find foods and shelter, the both of them got picked up by some betas and brought them to the head alpha of their pack right now.

there were only six omegas on that pack including the both of them, they were kept and being taken care of. they were assigned watching over the pups and doing household chores.

taehyung then wanted to study, wanted to learn more things about how this world works. he wanted to know more a lot of things so he decided to go to the school while hiding his true identity by taking supplements and syringes in order to suppress his heats and scent from the other wolves.

luckily, jimin was also studying and he planned to go to the same school as jimin. the older also goes with the same pack as him but jimin went earlier to the school than taehyung.

that was why taehyung went to this place and contacted jimin that he'll be studying as well. jimin screamed throughout the phone with excitement that his best friend will finally go to the same school as him.

room 405.

that was his room number, as he passed to the room 404 he excitedly rang the doorbell next to that room.

as he waited for the door to open he tapped his shoe on the floor feeling a bit paranoid that someone might sense him despite the suppressants he's taking.

when the door opened it revealed jimin who was in his loose sweaters only reaching his mid thighs with his locks falling into his eyes.

he was scratching his tummy and was half asleep.

"y-yes, how may i help you?" he asked while yawning.

"jiminie! it's me!" taehyung suddenly greeted him and engulfed the smaller into a tight hug.

jimin felt taken a back and went back to his senses as he pulled away from the embrace and looked at taehyung, widening his eyes.

seeing taehyung smiling widely with his boxy smile and cheeks spread.

"t-taehyungie?"

taehyung then nodded eagerly, the both of them screamed and hugged again while jumping.

"i didn't know you already arrived!" jimin whined and pouted after the both of them pulled away from each other's embrace.

"i'm sorry," taehyung said and smiled.

"anyway, i didn't even notice you were on the building already!" jimin then scrunched his nose to sniff taehyung.

he then looked at taehyung with an accusing look.

"are you using it?"

taehyung then stopped from smiling and pouted then nodded slowly.

jimin is also an omega. taehyung was really worried and was bothered for so long that jimin would left the pack and he wouldn't take any supplements because it is really dangerous for the omegas to take those when they're using it too much.

but taehyung knows his limitations. he's also taking care of his health, he'll just try to control himself from everything.

"do you have any alphas staying here on the same building?" taehyung asked that made the smaller nodded.

"okay. tae, now that you asked me it's better for you to take those supplements-"

"how about you? you aren't taking any supplements, are you?" taehyung asked him that made jimin lowered down his head in order to hide his blushing cheeks.

taehyung was confused and yet he traveled down his eyes on jimin's exposed neck only to reveal a... a mark?

the blonde widened his eyes and covered his mouth dramatically. he failed to notice the mark he had earlier.

"y-you got marked?" he asked in horror while pointing jimin's neck.

jimin looked at him, his cheeks still red and nodded.

"a-after i arrived here, i-i met him. i met my mate," jimin blushed.

taehyung then thought about the mating thing. he's already 22 and he haven't met his mate yet, he's starting to think about where his mate is, why haven't he met his mate yet, and why his mate didn't even showed up after his twenty first birthday.

he wanted to meet his mate and treat him better, he wanted to serve his mate so bad and he wanted to know his mate. he was starting to lose hope on finding his mate, he then thought that this place is a new environment. there is a big possibility that he'll meet his mate.

"who's your mate?" taehyung asked after recovering from his deep thoughts and smiled to jimin, feeling happy for him that he already found his mate.

"since tomorrow is your first day at school, i'll introduce you to him and to our friends..."

"o-oh, okay." taehyung then lowered down his head, feeling a little bit nervous on meeting new people. he wasn't really used on those kind of things, meeting new people. he's not also good at socializing with others.

"don't worry tae, i'll be there for you. don't feel nervous, they are all good to me and so hospitable. well, yeah they have this one friend who doesn't talk much and doesn't socialize that much but i assure you he's good, he's nice and who knows... one of them might be your mate." he said then giggled while wiggling his eyebrows with the last sentence.

taehyung abruptly looked at jimin when he mentioned the word mate and made his heart beat fast instinctively.

"m-mate?"

"yep, i know you badly want to meet your mate tae. so, i'll help you with that. okay?"

taehyung looked away and gulped then nodded.

he heaved a deep sigh and remind himself no to raise his hope too much.

after the both of them talked, jimin then realized that taehyung haven't ate yet, he haven't unpacked his things and he needs to sleep. so that's what they did.

when taehyung laid down on his bed after eating and unpacking his things, he can still feel his heart beating rapidly. he placed his palm on on his chest, feeling how his heart was beating fastly.

he then closed his eyes and mumbled.

"i hope to meet you soon... my mate," he said then drifted into his sleep.

°°°

I DID A THING OMG SJKSJSKSJS