She hugged me and whispered thank you in my ear.

"No problem Bey, you know I got you girl." I smiled.

"Come dance with me." She spoke lowly in my neck.

I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her into the living room where a couple people were dancing.

The song Still Callin by Dom Kennedy started playing and I got so excited. This is my muthafuckin song. I immediately started dancing, still holding Bey's hand.

Twisting my hips and shaking my ass sensually, Beyoncé got behind me and held my waist. In my zone and singing the lyrics, I slightly bent over and gyrated against Bey. Her grip on my waist got tighter and I knew she liked what I was doing. I started grinding against her harder and bent over, twerking.

"Shit, Stallion." I heard Bey moan lowly.

Smirking to myself, I turned it up a notch, making Bey force me to stand up straight.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking back at her with a smile, slowly rubbing my ass against her.

"You got a lotta ass, I can't handle all this right now." She spoke.

I nodded my head and turned around to face her. "I'm guessing we both want to be bad girls tonight, but we're trying to stay good."

She nodded her head giggling and I wrapped my arms around her neck. "I understand Bey, I wanna fuck you so bad, but I can't." I whispered against her lips. Just as I was about to make my move, we all heard police sirens.

"Oh shit!" A guy yelled.

"5-0! 5-0!"

"Everyone run!" A girl screamed.

"Police! Get down on the ground!" We heard cops yell.

"C'mon!" I told Bey.

I pulled away from her and grabbed her hand, pulling her outside to the backyard. We swiftly exited and snuck around the front of the house to my car while officers ransacked the house.

We both snuck into my car and I started it up, keeping my lights off and backed up. I turned around quickly and left the crime scene.

"Oh my god! My first kickback and the police show up!" Beyoncé laughed in the passenger seat.

I nodded my head, chuckling. "It's like that sometimes. Um...do you want me to drop you off at your dorm, or?" I questioned, now realizing I had no idea where I was driving to. I was too concerned with trying to get out of there.

"Is there anything else you wanted to do or had in mind?" She questioned and I knew deep down she wasn't ready to leave me yet.

I looked at the neon green time on my stereo and frowned. Nothing is open right now, only drive thru fast food places. I looked briefly over at Beyoncé and suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"I have an idea." I smirked.

There's a nice park near my place where we could just sit and talk to get to know each other better.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." I smiled.

"I usually don't like surprises." She spoke.

"You're gonna have to get used to it when you're with me."

The car fell to a comfortable silence as I drove. It didn't take us long to get to the park and when I arrived, I parked and turned the car off.

"A park?" Beyoncé questioned as I looked at her.

"Mhm, we can sit and talk. Andddddd." I said excitedly. "This." I spoke as I went into my glove compartment and pulled out my stash. I was so happy I already had a pre-roll, because I do not feel like rolling up right now.

Beyoncé looked with skepticism. "I don't smoke."

"Oh, you don't have to, but let's go."

We both got out the car and went over to the swings and sat down beside each other. We both started to swing slowly as I lit the blunt and put it to my lips. I inhaled and blew the smoke out into the air. I handed the blunt over to Beyoncé.

"You sure you don't want to try?"

She looked at me and smirked before taking the blunt from my finger tips. She put it to her lips and inhaled sharply, causing her to cough.

"Woah! Wait, wait." I jumped off the swing, concerned and stood behind her, patting her back.

"You gotta go slow Bey." I giggled.

"Mhm." She said still coughing.

I grabbed the blunt from her and leaned over her, staring at her now slightly red face.

"Here, let me show you." I smiled.

I put the blunt to her lips and told her to inhale slowly. She did as I said and I removed the blunt and let her blow it out.

"Good?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "It's not bad."

I smirked and went to sit back on the swing. I took another hit and passed it over to Beyoncé again.

"When did you start smoking?" She asked randomly.

I looked over at her and without a thought I told her.

"When my mom passed a couple months ago." I spoke.

Beyoncé gasped and got off the swing. "Oh my god Meg, I'm sooooo sorry baby. Are you doing okay?" She asked genuinely as she walked in front of me and leaned against me.

"I'm doing alright. I'm staying strong, trying to work and do what she wanted me to do, you know? I come from a long line of strong women, of course I was hurt and I cried, but I hear her voice everyday telling me what I should do."

She nodded her head. "I would lose my damn mind if I lost my mother. I'm still trying to maneuver my way through the world and still go to her for advice. I would feel so alone. Promise me, whenever you're feeling sad, come to me. Call me, come see me, whatever. I'll be here for you."

I looked up at her with a smile on my face and nodded my head. We stared at each other for a few seconds before Beyoncé leaned down into my face and kissed me. Her lips were so soft that it made me moan. I put my hand on the side of her neck and pulled her into me more. Hearing our lips smacking and creating music together, I wanted to take her home and really show her how good I can make her feel.

Her pulling away, tore me from my thoughts and she grinned, looking down at me.

"You're a great kisser." I complimented her.

"You too." She smiled.

I grabbed her hand and stood up from the swing.

"Let's take a walk." I suggested.

"You Jill Scott now?" She joked while giggling.

I joined in with her and shook my head.

"I just want to know more about you and talk about that good ass kiss."

"I'm willing to do that." She replied.

"Excellent."

For the rest of the early morning, Beyoncé and I talked about everything, from our childhoods, to first boyfriends, even our future goals and careers. I know that even if we don't end up together, she will always be considered a best friend to me.