"Hey, how are you?" I asked before leaning in for a hug

"Hey, how are you?" I asked before leaning in for a hug. She placed her hands on my hips and kissed my cheek.

"Good, how are you?" She asked leaning back to look at my face.

"I'm doing good. You look gorgeous."

She smiled hard as hell and nodded her head. "Thank you, you look very, very, very sexy."

There goes that feeling again. I exhaled and pulled away from her, grabbing her left hand.

"You want a drink?" I offered.

"Sure, what do they have?" She asked.

"Come with me and I'll show you." I smiled.

I walked her over to the kitchen where bottles of alcohol were laid out.

"Hmmmm, I'll have some Hennessy."

I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"I definitely didn't take you for a Hennessy girl. My go to is Cognac."

"Well, I am." She said jokingly with an attitude and flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"Oh really? Let's see. Imma let you drive the boat." I smirked.

"Cool." She smiled back at me.

I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and told her to lean her head back some and open her mouth

"I'm gonna go slow."

After opening the bottle I put it a few inches away from her mouth and poured the alcohol. She was taking it like a G. She can handle herself very well when it comes to alcohol.

When I stopped pouring she looked at me, confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Why'd you stop?"

I laughed. "You want me to keep going?"

"Hell yes!" She giggled. "You said imma drive the boat."

"Alright, let's do it." I spoke nodding my head. People started to get curious and gather around Bey and I. We repeated the same process and I poured the alcohol into her mouth. No lie, my arm was starting to ache a little from holding it in the air. Beyoncé just kept wanting more. People around us started to cheer her on and chant.

"Get it Bey!" I smiled as I started to pour faster.

She put her hand up, signaling me to stop and I did. When she lifted her head up her mouth was so full of Hennessy, her cheeks were puffed out.

"Damn baby, you a G." I smiled.

She gave me a thumbs up, nodding her head as she tried to swallow.

I laughed as everyone else clapped for her.

"Damn." She sighed after she swallowed. "I drove the boat!" She yelled, causing everyone to yell and cheer in an uproar.