Selene stayed with my parents. She's writing a book about the eternal darkness and how I destroyed it. And also, she became a freelance writer. Raven is always in the dark to protect us. He and his assassins were always on watch wherever we go. I know he kept on following us because I can sense his presence. At least I feel safe whenever there's danger and protect my children:

What I worry the most was the relationship between Beatrice and Ares. I heard that Ares had a cold shoulder with his mother after what happened to me. I wanted to set-up a date with his mother but Ares was furious about it because he's still mad. And the one more, I was trying to resurrect Ares' father, Andres. He turned into a monster during the eternal darkness and died during my battle with the demon. I kept on trying to resurrect Andres because I don't want Ares to think that I'm that kind of heartless. I asked help with Zehra and we keep on trying.

About Peter, Amara, and Brandon... they all died in the event. How I much I wanted to bring them back but the Dark Phoenix kept on stopping me. It means that the Phoenix can't bring the dead who was swallowed by the depths of darkness. And that confirms when I got a chance to meet Dawn. The prophecy told me that Peter is destined to die because his heart was drowned by the darkness, and that goes with Amara and Brandon.

After four years, I became a sensational actor. Yes, I went back to my dreams as an actor. Most of my series were boys-love and most of the producers and director wanted me to be the uke. Ares was always jealous and furious every time I accept uke-roles in a boys-love series. I was handled by Vince's agency. Ares was one of the producers of some of my films. What I hate about it was Ares always nagged me. He kept on nagging about my kissing scenes, my bed-scenes, and other scenes which I had contact with my co-lead actor. I don't know why the writer and the director wanted me to play a gay role even if the movie's genre was action or fantasy. Ares can't complained because he's not the only producer who produced the movie.

My life get's difficult when it comes to fan-meeting because Ares always got mad at me. He's mad because of my fan service with my co-lead partner in a series. Of course, it's our job to let the girls and gays scream. I understand why Ares was like that because he wanted me all alone. I just laughed at him everytime he rants inside the car. But to be honest, Ares is always mad at shootings especially on kissing scenes and bed scenes because I had some co-lead actors who intentionally made it a mistake just to have more round of kissing me and on bed-scene. Well, I can't blame my co-actors to get horny as well when doing the bed-scenes. Just like Ares, they got horny when they see and touch my body.

Oh! By the way, we already moved out from Garreth's mansion. We were living independently. Of course, our family and friends visit us always, especially the packs who always come at our house just to have some bacons that I cooked.

Our lives were settled and we can't avoid some minor problems in our family. Sometimes we fight, sometimes had a cold shoulder because most of the time, Ares is mad when I was at work. But despite of it, we love each other very much. Who would let him fucked me in hardcore if I don't love him? Hahahaha!

Ares and I decided to have a wedding but I asked him a favor before we get married. I asked him to settle down things with his mother. I already explained to him the reason why I asked his mother to do the time spell. It's because that when Ares got mad or furious, he will be in a berserk mode and no doubt, he can destroy the pillar. To avoid such event, I asked his mother secretly through telepathy to used her time spell because at that time, Hailey can't used her time spell when she's concentrating her energy into the pillar. I forced him to talk it over with his mother and threatened him too that if he will not forgive his mother then no wedding. And at the end, they settle things and forgive.

We planned our wedding and decided to have a simple wedding only with our family and close friends. My fans had a speculation that Ares and I were a real deal but I kept on evading those questions every fan-meeting. We keep it lowkey because I don't want my private life to be invaded with other people. I tried my best to deceive my fans that I'm having a good chemistry with every SEME partner that I had in every series. But the truth was, Ares is always the one who had my heart.