Divine Judgement

I am lying naked on the bed with Ares who was hugging me while I am stuck by his wolf thing. He was asleep and I tucked myself on his hard chest. I trace his arms from his biceps up to his shoulder.

He really endured the torture that my father did but I was surprised when he went inside this room with no cuts, wounds, or bruises. He didn't answer me when I asked about how father made it hard for him but instead, he immediately mated with me and I succumbed.

But, I am in my thoughts about what the lady told me before Ares came. She warned me about my new power and the baby inside of me. Danger will welcome me when the enemies with evil heart knew about the baby. More people will die especially those who were dear to me.

I'm wondering who was that woman because I failed to ask her name. I was focused on the things she told me about the future. As what mother said, future can be change by people's decision. It's just a premonition where we have time to make a difference.

It's three in the morning and I was stuck with Ares for almost four hours. Every time I tried to move, Ares thrusted while he's asleep. This is the only problem that I had after mating. It took me most of the time to get separated from him. Maximum time was seven hours and that freaks me big time. I'm still awake until my eyes got tired.

Morning comes, I found myself on bed with Ares. I can still feel his dick inside me and when I tried to take his thing off, it won't pull off.

"Ares!! Do something about this! We still have work today!" I exclaimed while I shook his body.

He woke up and was surprised too that his dick was still inside me, stuck.

"I thought it subsided because I had my sleep." He said in a surprised.

I sighed and something stranged was happening. I really can't pull it off and we were struggling. Don't tell me it's a butt-lock... wait, is there a thing about it?

Someone knocked at the door and I heard father's voice. Good thing that I locked the door. We panicked especially Ares because he knew that father is having a bad vibes on him.

"Eli, I can't pull it off. It's still swelling inside." He said.

I don't know what to do. Paranoid is an understatement. I tried to move against Ares but it's hurting him so I stopped.

"Baby! Are you awake? It's breakfast time." Father said outside the door.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him through whisper.

"Just don't answer." He said.

I saw the knob was trying to turned and father kept on slamming his hand on the door. His voice became louder and I can feel that he's getting annoyed. We don't know what to do until my tummy glows. When Ares move, his dick was off of me. I sighed and went out from the bed to wear the bathrobe while Ares ran to the bathroom.

"Good morning, father." I greeted him when I opened the door. "I'm sorry if I open it late. I'm in the bathroom."

Father was suspicious and looked at me from head to toe.

"Why are you wearing a bathrobe? I guess we bought you a lot of clothes in the cabinet. There are pajamas and you didn't even wear it?"

I gulped when I sensed father was annoyed. He went inside and looked around. I knew he was looking for Ares.

"Ares? Is he with you the whole night?" He asked.

"No, he wasn't. I'm just alone in this room." I answered while my heart was beating fast because of nervousness.