Felix pulled a bit harder on his arm, what caused hyunjin to loosen his grip. "Time is ticking hwang and besides, you're hurting him. He's even drunk because of you. What makes you think you're good after everything?"

"What the hell are you even saying? Nothing that comes out of that mouth is making sense. Just leave."

"What about playing a game?" Felix let the arm fall out of his grip, pushing the boy a bit aside so he was facing hyunjin clearly. "If you can win him back in three days, I'll let you alone. But if not, I'll give him all his memories back."

"I swear to god, is this how you amuse yourself? Ruining others their personal lives where you don't play a role in?"

"Yeah, that's totally correct. So, are you in?"

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin, who was visibly struggling to keep his balance, "okay. I'm in."

"Good. I'll keep you in sight."

He disappeared like fine dust. Hyunjin couldn't believe he agreed to do something like that while everyone knew it was just a trap.

At that moment it started to drizzle. He panicked and didn't know where to go. The was no place he could hide from the rain that is soon going to turn into pouring rain.

He just groaned loudly and somehow managed to put Seungmin on his back. He gave him a piggy ride to one shop that had a balcony where they could hide for a bit. Seungmin was lighter than he thought so he wasn't struggling at all.

Rain started to pour like crazy. Before they even knew it, everything was wet. From their hair to their clothes.

Finally he arrived at the shop and settled the boy down on the ground. Hyunjin just breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath. Seungmin was lying peacefully on the cold and drenched floor, probably already sleeping.

"I can't take you to my place... What are we going to do with you?" A silence followed afterwards, ofcourse the boy didn't expected an answer. The rain was the only sound that was audible at that point.

Hyunjin sat down. He didn't expect the rain to stop any time soon so he made himself comfortable. He loved rain. He would always take a long walk as the rain danced on his body but he didn't want Seungmin to get sick so not today.

At that moment he thought about that stupid bet. Why was he agreeing with it? It was a huge risk and he didn't know if he was ready to take it. Seungmin was already distance with him right now and this can ruin it even more.

He leaned closer, smelling the alcohol in every breath he took, but he didn't cared. He missed him so much. Hyunjin couldn't help but to admire every single imperfections on his face. He smiled broadly, rubbing his cheek gently with his thumb.

"I missed you so much baby."

Suddenly his eyes opened, like he was possessed or something. Hyunjin backed off immediately and especially when he saw his taken back reaction.

"Don't touch me!" Seungmin yelled, turning his back so he wasn't facing Hyunjin anymore.

"Calm down-"

"No!"

Hyunjin stood up and sat right in front of him, grabbing his hands as he stared into his eyes. He let a small smile when he saw that Seungmin was calm just by the fact that Hyunjin was holding him. "I understand why you're mad but I just want to let you know that I miss you."

"You broke up with me, don't say that asshole!" Seungmin tried to loosen his grip but he was stronger, way stronger.

"I think we should talk when you're sober. Let me take you home." Hyunjin stood up and pulled the latter up. He threw his arms over his shoulders so he forced to go on his back, just like earlier. And this time it was much more difficult.