Bloody Love(Naj!Yandere!Dust x Yandere!Reader)

Y/N POV
I woke up and heard my parents fighting. That didn't stressed me out tho. The thing that made me stress is...what they're fighting about. Well,like on the title,I am a yandere. Who is my senpai you asked? Well, it's a boy at school... actually a skeleton boy. His name is Dust and he is so cute! He got a lot of fangirls. ..but that will no longer be a fact. But my parents are concerned about me getting caught by the police. Oh no,I am gonna be late! I need to be hurry or I couldn't see senpai! I went to bathroom,took a bath,grab my stuff and bag and ran downstairs to eat breakfast. I ran to school and damn! That was tiring but it's worth it because I can see senpai! "Hey Dust!" I greeted senpai. Oh my,he is coming! "Oh hey,Y/N!" He said with a big,happy smile. "Hey,Dusty~" my friend,f/n (friend name) flirted and she is so annoying! Her flirting sound is so gross but she will no longer make a sound...hehehe."Ughh,go away f/n! Jeez, you're so annoying" he said with an annoyed tone in his voice. It is pretty clear that he is annoyed. "Hey,baby~" a boy behind me flitrted to me. Great. First,senpai's fangirl,now this fanboy of mine! " What do you want b/n (boy name)?" I asked with an annoyed face but...senpai looks...angry? Eh,anyway this b!+©4 is so annoying just like f/n nd the other fangirls I have killed."Just a kiss from my cutie~" he flirted. Damn,I think I am gonna puke and vomit."Ugh! 1,I am not your girlfriend and 2,no I don't like you,in fact I HATE you!" I stated,throwing the fact that my real feeling to him is that I hate him."Aww~come on baby,just a little one and don't worry,on the cheek is enough~. I promise I will leave after that~" he put a smirk on his face before continue"Or do you want to have fun~" he said and winked at me."Fine!" I said,putting lipstick on my lips,kissed a paper and stick it on his face."There! Now go away,playboy!" I said pushing him away and went to senpai. And great the bell rang,ughh!

(Time skip to after class and recess started)

Finally,I can see senpai again! "Hey du-" I stopped by seeing how many fangirls flirting with him. Oh well, it's my time to make lots of body that covered in red. It's gonna be a bloody night tonight.

(Time skip again because i am outta idea)

Hehe,finally school is over! I ran back to my house and I saw note on the fridge. The note:

Hey sweetheart! Me and your father are going on a business trip and we are gone for two weeks. Don't kill anyone while we're away...I know you're a yandere but don't kill too many people... please...

-Mom & Dad

Good! Now that they aren't home,I can kill every single one of those annoying fangirls.

(Again i am outta ideas so time skip)

Hehehe, it's 12:00 a.m and all of the fangirls are here in a hidden place. They really think that senpai will choose them? I thought as I finished killing them all.

Dust POV
Hehehe,it is midnight and I got that playboy. I am so gonna kill him! I have already kidnapped him,now I just need to go to my special killing place. I dragged him on the ground and threw him. Weird,someone was in the room. I went in and saw Y/N...she is killing my fangirls and laugh maniac-like before she noticed me."Oh,hey senpai! Sorry that you see this,but I need to. Now no one is in our way!" she said with a cute smile. I can't believe that my Kiki is a yandere...just like ME! " Don't worry,I wansted them to be gone anyway but one person is still in our way but no longer will,hehehe" I said as I threw
b/n right in front of my Kiki's face. She looked shocked. From a shocked expression,she changed into a more violent version of her. I thought she was angry at me but no. She opened the mask I put on b/n's face. She started to punched him as he screaming."Y-Y/N? Wh-what?- You!" he said,pointing his finger on me."You kidnapped me! What have you done to Y/N?! Tell me!" he yelled."He didn't do anything. As I told you this morning,I. HATE. YOU!" Y/N screamed."P-please... stop!" he begged for her to stopped punching him but she just ignoes it and continue punching him."Hey,shall I have some of that fun too,Kiki?" I said with a grin."Sure senpai!" she said so innocently. I summoned some gaster blasters and blast it to his face."No! Please! Stop!" he begged. I summoned some bones and stabbed him right on the heart. He is now officially dead. I went to Y/N and kissed her. She kissed back."Well,if someone is in our way...you know what to do right Kiki?" I asked,picking her up bridal style. I brought her to her house since her parents were on a trip.(help,idk if he lived with someone else so lets just say no one is living with him). We cuddle on the bed and fell asleep...

The End...?

Hey guys! So this is a crappy thing that I made,ik,but this is ok right? Well,see ya later,my stars!