Prologue

"These are dark times, there is no denying." It showed a man Scrimgour. "Our World has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: We, ever your servants will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you. Your Ministry remains strong." Scrimgour said as reporters took photos.

...

Hermione however was looking at the Daily Prophet where it says: Dark Mark Sparks Panic as it showed a skull over Hogwarts and then she looked at the Muggle family that was saved from being saved by mysterious heroes as Hermione was packing her things.

"Hermione. Teas ready, darling." Ms Granger called and Hermione was nervous as she knew what she must do to save her family. She just knew that being friends with Worth would bring Deatheaters here but she wouldn't of changed a thing and so she must protect her family.

"Coming, mom." Hermione called down.

....

At the Dursley's however, they were packing to leave Privet Drive.

"Come on, Dudley, hurry up." Vernon said to Dudley.

"I still don't understand why we have to leave." Dudley said to his father.

"Because, uh, it's not safe for us here anymore." Vernon said and I looked outside the window as I heard them.

.....

At Grimmauld place, Sirius was standing in the kitchen thinking to himself as he looked to the Daily Prophet as he had sadness show in his eyes that he's had ever since the end of Hogwarts when Dumbledore died.

.....

Neville however was standing outside his manor as he knew what he had to do as he was getting prepared to leave his home and he didn't know how long for.

Luna was in the same situation as she was outside her home looking to the sky's as she knew that a war was coming and she would have to leave her father alone.

.....

At the Burrow, the twins stood outside together under the grey sky's.

"Fred, George, can you tell Arthur suppers nearly ready." Molly said to Fred and George looked to her and then to the horizon and then went. 

.......

Back at Hermione's, Hermione was nervous as she stood behind her parents quietly as they watched a documentary.

"Is this in Australia?" Mr Granger asked.

"Looks wonderful, doesn't it?" Ms Granger said as she poured tea.

"Three and a half kilometres along Australia's east coast." The TV said as Hermione pointed her wand at her parents.

"Obliviate." Hermione said softly and with that, Mr Granger and Ms Granger went emotionless as they watched TV as Hermione watched as the pictures of their family as she disappeared from everyone of them as she knew this was for their own protection and she knew if she survived from this war...she could go searching for them.

......

At the Dursley's, Petunia was waiting in the car as I felt Vernon glaring at me and I sighed, as Potter too glared towards me as I went back inside and with that, the Dursley's left.

.....

However, somewhere else, Moody was standing ready as he looked to his new flask that he got sent.

"Happy Birthday, Alastor Moody, from Worthless." It said on the front and Moody smiled, and then placed it where his heart was in his pocket for safe keeping.

...,

Hermione though left her parents house and walked down the streets alone...ready to move Worth and Potter from the Dursley's as she knew....Worth needed to be kept safe from harm.