𖦹 special - two 𖦹

༄𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Seungmin felt the awkward tension while being next to the last person he wanted to meet again. They sat on a bench on the school garden but made sure to create a big space far from each other.

Jihyeon sighs.

"You know it's been a long time since we met again, after..." She cuts herself.

Seungmin sighs. "Yeah, after I confessed."

The red head felt something cold touch his cheek and he flinched. He stares at what she had in her hands in horror. Relax, Seungmin. It's just a can of coke.

She escaped a laugh at his expression.

"Come on, Seungmin. We've been friends for a whole semester. Don't act shy around me."

Jihyeon throws the can and he luckily catch it. She open hers and drink it. Even after what she said, Seungmin still haven't talk which made her concerned.

She glances at the boy who still havent open his drink.

"Was there something that I said?" She asks.

He shyly nodded.

Jihyeon reflect back what she said and bombard him with questions. "You don't wanna be called a shy boy?"

Seungmin take a quick glance at her and stares at the ground again. His ears were red and he shooks his head.

"Was it because I mentioned the time I rejected you?"

"Kinda. But that's not what I'm upset about."

Jihyeon sighed in relief. "Atleast it wasn't. Rejecting you was hard work and it is definitely one of the sins I've made." She drinks on her coke.

"I thought we would be more than friends."

She chokes.

"So it was because I said we were friends for a whole semester."

Seungmin opens his can of coke and sighed. Jihyeon sees him drink it like he's willing to get drunk and she muttered. "It's alright, Seungmin. Drink it all down like it's alcohol."

The red head chokes on his coke.

"I now get why you and Susan like each other."

Jihyeon bitterly smiles when he mentioned someone she knew he hates. "Me and Susan have been with each others sides for along time now. We almost have the same personalities. You can say we're soulmates."

But by talking about her made Jihyeon's bitter smile turn into a real one. Seungmin admit he was jealous.

He looks at the little content left on his can and he sighs. He now knows he's fighting an already finished battle. The other won, while he's here mourning his lost.

Seungmin should now move on.

"Well look who we have here."

The red head looks up to see Susan who has a big smile on. "One is my beloved girlfriend, and the other..." She stares him.

"Is someone who hates me."

"I don't hate you. Atleast, now I don't."

Susan dramatically gasp with her hands covering her mouth. "Really? Now only Minho and Jisung hates me!"

"Atleast you have me, Susan. I'll make sure you don't think someone hates you." Jihyeon grabs her girlfriend's waist and Susan played with Jihyeon's hair. "I'm so glad I have you."

Seungmin glares at the both of them while drinking his coke. He clears his throat and they glance at him.

Susan shoos him away. "Go away. Now that you no longer hate me, I will take this chance to hate you."

He rolls his eyes and stands up from the bench. "Nice to meet you girls."

"I hope you find your loved one, Seungmin." Jihyeon says and the red head took this chance to walk away.

But will he find one?

Almost all of his friends manage to find their other half. Well, How luck they are.

Seungmin walks back alone to his dorm after a long day of mixed emotions. He can't believe he acted a bitch to Y/N and Hyunjin while actually being nice to Susan.

While walking on his way, he catch a glimpse of one of his friends, Yang Jeongin. He chuckles and ran up to the boy.

The younger screamed in surprise upon seeing Seungmin. He glared at the red head. "Heads up, maknae. I'm treating you for a snack."

Jeongin takes off the older's arm from his shoulder. "Thanks, hyung but I really want to go home and sleep."

"Nice try, Jeongin. But I just stole your phone." Seungmin surprised him while waving the phone back and forth. Jeongin shouted his name but Seungmin took a ran.

They ended up buying snacks inside a store and Seungmin couldn't help but contain his happiness.

Jeongin sighed and ate burger. Now and then, he would glare at him not knowing that Seungmin noticed. "Jeongin, can I rant something to you?"

"No."

"Later today-" The younger groaned cutting the older from his words.

"Later today, I really fucked things up. I was filled with anger and selfishness because I can't have something I'm not even willing to have."

The brunette finished his food and suprisingly listened to Seungmin. "Jihyeon send me luck saying I'll meet my other half soon but right now, I don't think I need it."

"Relationships are not for everyone. You don't always get lucky being with some good looking person. You don't always get a relationship where it's all happy and nobody gets hurt."

"But love is something you can always get. This is what I get now. I have friends, family and being with you also. I get love."

"I don't think I always give you love, hyung." Jeongin joked.

"Admit it, you love me."

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Love isn't in my dictionary." Seungmin rest his back on the back support of his chair.

"Then give back the amount of money I spend for you. Now."