𖦹 fourteen 𖦹

╚» Y/N «╝

╚» Y/N «╝

"Pineapples, what do you think about those?" Seungmin brought up a topic and Hyunjin sat up straight. He was thinking of it solemnly.

"They don't go well with pizzas. "

"That's the same thing you said and yet you still ate pineapple pizzas!" Seungmin complained and shifted his gaze to Y/N.

Jesus, why can't they just ignore my existense. She tried to act like Seungmin wasn't trying to bombard questions about pineapples for about 15 minutes ago.

He breathed. "Y/N-"

"You read that two days ago and you already read half of the book?!" Hyunjin dramatically gasped. Y/N gritted her hands on her book and awkwardly nods at him. The red head grabs her book and hit it to Hyunjin.

"What the fu-" "Let me ask about pineapples peacefully."

Y/N sighs when the two quiets down on their seats. She knew pranking Seungmin wasn't a great idea, she blame it on Hyunjin.

 She knew pranking Seungmin wasn't a great idea, she blame it on Hyunjin

╚» Y/N «╝

After days of becoming friends with the dorks, Hyunjin frequently visited the Art department. His excuse to visit Y/N was always the same: Giving Seungmin his materials like damn just leave the shitty bag.

Y/N always tried her best to act cool around Hyunjin and notices his every move around girls. It wasn't going great since it was only Y/N and Seungmin he acknowledge.

"Hey Y/N, I got a prank for Seungmin and I don't know if you want to join. " He asked her and she gulped.

Should i join should i join should i join should i joi-"Sure."

Hyunjin's pranks was to put pineapple slices inside Seungmin's bag, not the one with art materials but his school bag since the boy would flip out.