𖦹 seven 𖦹

——HYUNJIN: dance department.
  So you're telling me, some girl walked up to you after you embarrassed yourself. Then, you want me to meet her because she's cool?" Hyunjin trailed off the words that Seungmin said.

The red head nods.

He wasn't believing the any word that he said so he pat his shoulder. "I hope you can wake up from that dream of yours, bud."

Seungmin glares at Hyunjin before shoving off his hand off his shoulder. The raven haired felt taken back and play with his towel.

"I mean, I gotta admit. You getting publicly shamed infront of people is kinda real. But someone standing up for you? Not a chance." He laughs it off.

"Sometimes, I wonder if we're still friends."

Hyunjin's mouth was wide open. They fixate their gazes back to the music that stopped.

"Felix!" Minho shouts and runs up to the man while pointing at the person by the window.

Hyunjin knew who could it be and look by the window. It was Jisung, being the supportive fan he was, he brought a banner with him this time. He laughs.

Seungmin glances also and questions him, "Who's he?"

"Oh, It's just Minho's number one fan." He explained and the red head glances at Minho who was still complaining at Felix. The poor freckled boy who has been listening to Minho's complaints tried not to laugh and nods everytime he talks.

"Well, I couldnt blame him." Seungmin was amaze at the sight. "Hyung is such a hot guy." He comment.

"Yah, Seungmin. I heard that, and thank you, I guess?" Minho call out as he has been blushing in embarrassment.

Felix nudge Minho and points the window. "Just talk to him and tell him what you feel. If you don't like him coming by the window everyday then tell that. If you're finally having those gay dreams then I'm proud of you."

He glares the freckled boy before walking hesitantly to the door.

"Oh, we be watching some gay shit, Seungmin. Ready your wig." Hyunjin advices Seungmin and he nods.

Minho opens the door revealing the boy that has his bright smile on. He sweats. "What brings you here?" He asks.

Jisung smiles at him while playing with the banner. "Just doing what I usually do, also I'm rooting for your win on the competition next month."

Minho gaves out a faint laugh and his ears turn red. "Can you please give me a second." He excuses himself and the blond nods with a smile.

He rushes inside with a heavy breath. "Dude, what was that?" Hyunjin complained.

"If you were in my place, what exactly would you do?" He asked dryly while retracing his breathes. "Well, you gotta do better!" Felix added to Hyunjin's complain.

"The hell you mean by better?" Minho starts to panic while Hyunjin grabs Seungmin. "Dude, add more complains so we can boost him up!"

"Bold of you to think that my glares aren't enough to know that I'm complaining already." Seungmin shots a glare and takes off Hyunjin's hand from his arm.

"Asshole." Hyunjin muttered.

"Assholes." Minho hiss.

Their conversation interrupted when Jisung knock on the door. "If you like, I can stop coming here everyday, If I annoy you."

Jisung's words sent daggers to Minho's chest, he didnt actually know why but the thought of the blond not coming by anymore makes Minho frown.

"Fine." He blurted out.

All three eyed Minho and the weight from the opposite side of the door lightens. Jisung was leaning against the door all this time but because of the older's answer, he walks out.

"Lee Minho." Felix muttered.

Minho smiles bitterly at him and stares at the ground again. He sighs and close his eyes constantly before sitting against the door.

"I just need to think things straight for awhile." The boy mutters before hiding his face with his long fringe.

There were silence inside the practice room before Seungmin talks.

"Good, cause you may need to get out of the door or I'll yeet my way out by the window."

"Seungmin."

——Y/N: cafe.

Y/N tried to be comfortable on her sit as she glanced at the door time by time. She admits, she cant even sit properly because of the nervous inside of her.

The bell of the door chimes.

She looks at the person who walked in the cafe and her breathe hitch. She knew who was coming but looking at her was still shocking.

"Hi, ma'am, what do you want to order?" One of the workers question when she sits infront of her. She gaves off a glance at Y/N before answering.

"Just one americano, I wont be here too long." The worker nods before leaving.

This leaves to the main reason on why the girl texts her to meet at a cafe since she wanted to tell her something.

Wondering what is that something lingered through Y/N's mind.

"It's been so long, Y/N." Anha greets and she gave off one of the pettiest smile she had.

This is going to be longer than she stated.