𖦹 thirty-two 𖦹

yall i read a great hyunjin fanfiction and i cant stop crying. someone stop me from reading angst stories.

╚» HYUNJIN «╝

╚» HYUNJIN «╝

Hyunjin sighs when he went out of his dorm. He sees Changbin, Felix, Minho, Jisung and Jeongin outside waiting for him and he was rather glad he wasn't walking alone.

All the boys notice Hyunjin's presence and walked to him. They all greeted their mornings and decided to visit Y/N.

The raven haired noticed something weird around the atmosphere.

He looks at his back and saw Jisung and Minho sharing whispers and laughs together. Nothing new, He rolled his eyes.

He then looked at Felix and Changbin.

The freckled boy was trying to get closer to Changbin which only to result him to be pushed by the older.

Hyunjin smiled. They're definitely dating.

He looks at Jeongin who has his own world. He's probably deep thinking. Hyunjin push him and he almost fell.

The older chuckles.

Jeongin glared at him. "Can't believe I'm surrounded with clingy weirdos."

"Come on, atleast a little skinship. I feel left out." Hyunjin plead. "But you have Y/N."

"It's not bad to hold hands with a guy."

Jeongin was silent and look at his hyung. The youngest wasn't a fan of PDA but he does like being protected. Maybe just this day.

He smiles and takes the older's hand.

This is for HyunIn shippers 😌👊💞

They all reached Y/N's door and Hyunjin gulps. Jisung pushed his shoulder into saying to knock the door. He does so and the door opens after.

A Y/N appears with her pyjamas on.

Hyunjin smiled at her knowing the girl probably hasn't taken a bath. "C-Come in." She stuttered and everyone walked inside.

Everyone except Hyunjin came inside. Y/N who was still leaning through the door made an awkward eye contact with him and looks away.

Hyunjin chuckles though inside of him was actually going crazy. He walks inside to hide the excitement.

"So what brings you guys here?" Y/N ask as she started fixed her bed sheet. She sits on the bed and calls Jeongin to sit beside her.

"We just wanted to know if you're alright." Changbin answered.

Y/N smiles. "Well, I'm alright. You probably know the girl who I was with yesterday. She took care of me."

She takes the youngest hand and rolled his sleeves to see his bruise. "Why did you do it?" She asks at Jeongin.