Chapter 42

Taehyung yawned as the movie slowly came to an end. He rubbed his tired eyes and continued to watch the movie, not noticing how Jihyun was already asleep.

"Jihyun, I'm gonna get more popcorn, do you want some?" Taehyung asked quietly as to not disturb the others. When Jihyun didn't respond, Taehyung lightly tapped his side to get his attention.

"Jihyun?" Taehyung asked and looked up, noticing the younger fast asleep, head turned into the couch with his arms loosely wrapped around Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles lightly and got up slowly, causing Jihyun's arms to fall from Taehyung and land on his body. Jihyun wrapped his arm around his torso and curled in on himself.

"Taehyung? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, catching the boys' attention as he turned around with a finger placed on his lips. He pointed at Jihyun and made a sleeping gesture, causing the boys to quiet down.

Yoongi got up from his place and moved to pick Jihyun up slowly, not wanting to wake the boy. Jimin snickered at the sight of Yoongi, a 5'9 male carrying Jihyun, a 6'0 male.

Yoongi glared at him and carried to light boy up the stairs, Jin going with him to open the door and to just see Jihyun curl up in his bedsheets, which is exactly what he did.

Jin cooed and planted a kiss on the crown of Jihyun's head, Yoongi planting a kiss on Jihyun's cheek and forehead. The two left the room and Jin grabbed Yoongi's hand.

The rapper blushed and leaned his head onto Jin's wide shoulders, the elder rubbing his cheek onto Yoongi's hair affectionately. The two sat back down on the sofa and noticed Jimin left.
They decided not to question it and just watch the movie, which was very entertaining by the way.

Jimin was upstairs, and he was outside Jihyun's door. He knocked softly once before walking in, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the bed, where Jihyun was residing, climbing in under the covers and close to Jihyun's body.

Resulting in being close to Jihyun, the taller senses a presence next to him and wrapped his arms to the person's waist, bringing his face close to the person's hair. Snuggling up, Jimin smiled as he was engulfed in Jihyun's natural body warmth, pushing his head under Jihyun's chin.

Jimin exhaled softly, comforted just by being in Jihyun's arms. His eyes caught sight of Jihyun's closet and remembered what Jihyun told him and the rest of the boys at the hospital.

"...so when you guys get home, go into my room and look in my closet. There's a piece of the wall that moves, move it and pull out the boxes in there. They're small, but what's inside is what really counts, lovelies,"

Him and the boys were just too happy that Jihyun was alive and getting better that they totally disregarded what Jihyun told them at the hospital.

He's curious, though. What could be small but holds a lot of meaning? Why did Jihyun hide it in the back of his closet in a secret room?

Jimin decided to ignore his questions and just be with Jihyun for now. Him and the boys will check out what Jihyun meant another time.

"Hey guys, where did Jimin and Jihyun go?" Hoseok asked as the movie started rollin the credits.

"Upstairs sleeping. I wouldn't blame Jihyun, he probably gets tired quicker now, and Jimin probably just wanting to cuddle." Yoongi explained and snuggled up into Jin's arms more, the elder kissing his forehead and stroking his hair.

"Well aren't you two cute?" Namjoon teased and Jin only smiled back, taking the compliment with no shame.

"Thank you~"

"Speaking of Jihyun..remember what he said when he was still at the hospital? Something about his room?" Jungkook spoke up and the boys thought about t before nodding their heads.

"Well..yeah, what about it?" Taehyung asked, pulling Hoseok into his arms and kissing all over his face, causing Hoseok to let out a giggle.

"We never did check out that closet did we? I mean, what if he wanted us to know what was behind that wall before he was discharged?" Jungkook asked and leaned back, resting his head on the couch, in between Namjoon's legs.

"We'll ask him later when he's awake, he deserves some rest right now," Namjoon leaned down and took Jungkook's lips onto his, Jungkook kissing back.

"So what do we do now?" Jin asked and felt Yoongi shrug in his hold, laughing at the tickling feeling.

"Go out? Nah, not after what happened to Jihyun," Hoseok sighed and leaned further into Taehyung, the boy giving his boxy smile to the 'sunshine' of the group.

"How about we just stay inside until Jihyun feels comfortable to go back out, yeah?" Yoongi asked and the boys agreed on it.

"You know, I think I haven't felt more comfortable around you guys up until recently..." Yoongi confessed and rested his head in Jin's thigh.

"I'm glad you do, Yoongi-hyung. If I'm being honest, I was tired of seeing you so..emotionless and lonely, so I'm glad we found Jihyun..I'm glad your happy with us.." Hoseok explained and it left smiles on everyone's faces.

Steps coming from the stairs made everyone look towards them, seeing Jihyun rub his eyes with a tired Jimin clinging to his waist.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep..." Jihyun apologized and slowly walked over, Jimin removing himself and jumping towards Namjoon and Jungkook, cuddling up to Namjoon.

Jihyun finally approached the guys and plopped down on the floor, bringing his knees to his chest.

"You deserves to sleep, you don't need to apologize sweetie," Taehyung spoke from behind Jihyun.

"But I was the one who wanted us to spend time together and I fell asleep..." Jihyun felt guilty, and the boys weren't having it.

"It doesn't matter, with what had happened recently, you deserve some good sleep. We don't mind," Jimin explained but that didn't stop Jihyun from feeling guilty.

Hoseok sat up from Taehyung's arms and turned Jihyun's face to him and planted a soft kiss to Jihyun's lips, before pulling away and curling up in Taehyung's arms again.

"We don't mind if you sleep, we know your okay. We know you need to. We love you, so if you need to sleep then we will let you. Don't apologize baby," Hoseok explained gently, leaving Jihyun sitting there, being a blushing mess.