Chapter 13

When Jihyun woke up again, he was laying in his bed alone. His head felt much better, but he still had a slight headache.

He groaned and sat up, finding his phone in his bed side table. He grabbed it and scrolled through the notifications, finding messages from a group chat he was added into.

Eomma_Jin: Jihyun, I hope your feeling better today!

God_of_Destruction: The boys and I had dance practice to go to today, so we're not going to be there in the morning. Feel better, okay?

J-hooooope: Hope you feel better Jihyun! Get a lot of rest and make sure to eat!😁

Alien_Tae: We'll be back soon, hope you feel better💙

Muscle_Kookie:I hope you feel better a Jihyunie! Eat something and get rest! Fighting!💜

Swaeg_Suga: Go eat something. And don't try to go to your studio, it's locked. Feel better kid

Mochi_Jimin: Feel better Jihyunieeee! We're on our way in a few minutes!💙
Sent at 2:15pm

Read at 2:38pm

Jihyun smiles at the caring messages left by BTS, he walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He decided to make himself a sandwich in case he couldn't eat a lot today.

He took a bite and slowly chewed, making sure his stomach was up to eating, before finishing it and having a small portion of Classic Chips.

He hears he doorbell ring and got up and answered it, seeing BTS at the door.

"Your up finally! We all thought you were still asleep!" Jimin cheered, hugging Jihyun.

"Mhm, I woke up a few minutes ago actually," Jihyun explained and let them into the house.

"You also don't have to ring the door bell, your living here too." Jihyun reminded them as he sat down on the couch.

Hoseok took this chance and sat beside him, and Taehyung took the other side, the rest of BTS glaring at the two who stuck their tongue out at them when Jihyun was busy on his phone.

"So how was practice?" Jihyun asked with a raspy morning voice. It was groggy and deeper than it normally was, causing BTS to have a tint of blush rise to their cheeks.

"I-it went well, we got the choreography down after a few tries, thankfully." Jin explained, and Jihyun smiled and nodded.

"That's good to hear, what's the choreography for?" Jihyun asked, moving his attention to the people in front of him instead of on his phone.

"It's for 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears'." Namjoon answered, seeing as everyone was starting to get occupied with other things.

Jihyun smiled, "That's a new song, I can't wait to hear it,hyung,"

Jihyun stood up from his place on his couch and lightly stretched, quickly catching his balance when he nearly fainted.

"Are you okay, Jihyun?" Jimin asked, noticing the little movement.

"Hm? Oh yeah, it's normal. I've gotten used to it, at least," Jihyun answered, walking into the kitchen, Jimin following him to continue the conversation.