9

Sierra was in Kyle's hotel room waiting for him to say something. Kyle was trying to find the right words so he wouldn't seem stupid.

"I know you went to see Klay before the game," Kyle said.

"I went to see the whole team not just Klay. I mostly went to see Steph." Sierra wanted to enjoy the next few hours with Kyle. They rarely did that with him traveling.

"You still went to see him rather than coming to see me. You didn't tell me you we're going to see them." Kyle was calm, he didn't want to blow this out of proportion.

"I knew you were busy and you don't check your phone when it's almost game time." Sierra didn't feel the need to explain herself.

"I think it's best if you and I broke up. We're both young and me being away for long periods of time doesn't help that. I want the best for you and you know that so when the time is right or if we're meant to be then we'll find our way back." Kyle meant every word he said.

"For once I agree with you," Sierra laughed a little. "If you think it's best for you or us then who am I to stop you? If you need anything you know how to contact me."

The former couple hugged and said their final goodbyes. Sierra went home and to her surprise she wasn't sad at all. She loves Kyle more than anything but she knew this was honestly the best for the both of them.

- - - -
A/N
This chapter was me basically "killing" off Kyle. Sierra and Klay will finally rise. I wanted to "kill" off Ayesha or something but we'll save her role for later. Free agency is also weird as hell but I'll be sticking to the 2018-19 Warriors. A lot of this story will not be real which is obvious because it's just a story. That's all for now. Peace✌🏽