7

Oracle Arena; 1 hour before game 

Sierra was beyond nervous for many reasons. Two of the four reasons started with a K. Klay Thompson and Kyle Kuzma. She had never met Klay and thinking about him made her heart skip a beat, or multiple beats. She knew Kyle wasn't happy after the Instagram comment, she called him a couple times and left a few messages but he continued to ignore her. The game also made her nervous. Klay and Kyle playing against each other probably wasn't the best thing. The last thing that made her nervous was Ayesha Curry. Sierra wasn't planning on talking to her after Ayesha was being shady. Sierra knew that was her fault but she would never say that out loud.

"Sierra!" Steph attacked her with a hug as soon as she entered the locker room. She made sure to tell Steph that she was about to walk in so that she didn't have to see anything. 

She hugged back. "Wardell!" They both separated from each other and all the guys began introducing themselves. Klay was the last one. 

"It's nice to meet you," he pulled her in for a hug and for a second Sierra knew her feelings for him were real, "you look even more beautiful in person baby girl." That name made Sierra weak. She loved it especially when he called her that. 

"Thank you Klay. You're a lot taller in person. Maybe a little more beautiful on Instagram." She giggled. He ignored her comment and pulled away from the hug a few second later.

"I look better on the court. A lot better than your boyfriend that's for sure." He smirked causing all the guys to ooo

She slapped his arm, "don't talk about him like that. He's not here to defend himself." 

"Then we'll talk shit to his face on the court." Draymond said looking at her with a serious face. She couldn't tell whether he was kidding or not but from the look on his face she knew he was 100% serious. 

"Don't say anything especially about me coming in here. He's already not talking to me and I don't want to make it worse." She looked at all the boys.

"The media probably already saw you walk in here. And you probably shouldn't keep shit from him. Actually maybe you shouldn't tell him you went in a locker room with all boys. That sounds weird and bad." Klay said.

"I was going to tell him but he isn't answering my call or messages. I'll talk to him after the game. I don't want to make him stress before the game." Sierra said. "I should get going. Good luck boys." She hugged all of them one last time and made her way to her seat.

Sierra hoped her seat wouldn't be near Ayesha's. And it wasn't it was next to Sonya, Steph's mom, but Ayesha was on the other side of her.

The rest of the game went some at least for Sierra it did. Ayesha didn't talk to her, she did occasionally glare. Sierra and Sonya talked on breaks but while the guys were playing they watched the game. Sierra being a long time Golden State fan, she cheered for them. She did cheer for Kyle when he scored.