The Car ride home

3rd Person Point of View-

The group of four, Patton, Roman, Logan, and Virgil, were heading back from a day at the beach. Patton was driving the car, Roman had called shotgun, so that left Logan and Virgil to the back seat.

Patton's Point of View-

As I was diving I noticed a storm was brewing, I hoped there wouldn't be too much lighting because Virgil HATES lighting. But, alas the odds were not in our favor. I taped Roman on the shoulder then once I got Ro's attention I pointed to the sky.

Roman's Point of View-

When Patton tapped my shoulder and pointed to the sky I noticed that there was lighting in the sky. I froze. Knowing exactly what he was worried about. I turn around in my seat to look at Virge only to find him curled up in a ball pressed up to the door blasting music into his ears from his headphones. I look at Logan and he nods to me, then I look at Patton he nods as well. I unbuckle my seat and climb to the back grabbing a black blanket off the floor. Logan had already pulled Virgil into the middle seat and started hugging him. I wrap Virgil in the blanket to keep him warm while sitting down in the seat next to him. I buckle up to be safe.

Logan's Point of View-

Once Roman wraps our little emo ball of fluff up and go back to hugging him and rubbing his back, still letting him listen to music to block out the thunder. I let Roman start to hug Virge as well. Me and Roman comfort Virgil until we get home. Virgil fell asleep in me and Ro's arms half way through the two-hour drive. So, I end up carrying him to our shared bed room, he was surprisingly lighter than you would expect or maybe I'm just really strong (He sounds like Roman).

Patton's Point of View-

After Lo took Virgil back into the house, me and Ro unpacked the car from our little beach trip. When we finished we went upstairs to find Virge and Lo cuddling asleep in the bed. Me and Ro climb in and join the cuddle pile.

Virgil's Point of View-

I wake up to find myself squished under a pile of my boyfriends. How the hell am I supposed to get out of this without waking up any of them to take a shower? 'I could slide out very sneakily, eh or I could just sit straight up and wake them all up' I think in my head. I'm going to go with option two and sit up.

_____________________________________________

Hi! I hope if anyone reads this they like it! It might be total crap but it's my first story on Wattpad! This is basically what happened me but I just had to have the anxiety attack cause I done have any boyfriends/ girlfriends. Also my cousin was just staring at me the whole way home watching me hyperventilate and shake, Lol fml. Well Bye.

P.S. the art at the top isn't mine I found it online so credit goes to whoever made it. If you know who plz message me I want to give credit to who deserves it.

550 words