---Layers of truth---

ابدأ من البداية

King had no idea who the true evil was, he didn't know about Henley yet.

"I am tired and injured," I stated shortly not wanting to stand in front of them now, "Can I leave now?"

"We will assign you and your friend a chamber but don't think we will just accept your claim of the wedding," King said and having no option at the moment I just nodded.

"You can leave and Tibran will keep an eye on you and I will send someone to see to your injuries." He said.

Without bothering to bow I left immediately in a sour mood and with a heavy heart.

---

"So Healer, Dark Prince and Ivor are all same people?" Tibran whispered and I nodded.

He was one of the King's closest confidant and a white magic soldier in training. He was blessed by the moon goddess with the power of shapeshifting. Unlike practicing the dark magic, white magic is something you are born with and you can enhance it. Like Tibran was born with moon goddess magic of shapeshifting and sharp senses that came with being a werewolf.

In the absence of the Prince, he was the best in the Kingdom.

"He is the Prince then," Tibran said kind of with an affectionate tone.

"You knew him?"

"We played when we were kids." He said giving a small smile," He was like an elder brother to me but then he left and I always wondered if he was dead or alive."

Did Ivor remember that? Or did he pretend to hate Tibran in front of me? I doubted seriously if I will ever see through the layered person that he was and how willing he was to share them with me.

Tahira walked out of the room after sleeping for six hours straight. And I signaled Tibran to remain silent.

"Did you two actually got married or was it just a statement for the King and the Queen?" Tibran smoothly changed the topic.

"Well, we passed the test at the altar of King and Queen of Dark Magic."

"Woah, that is a big deal." Tibran said looking genuinely impressed," But honestly I am a little said."

"Why?" I asked surprised at this frown.

"If you passed and live to tell the tale, that means you two are fated. And that would mean I have no chance unless you are interested in an extramarital affair." He said with an impish grin.

Somehow it was infectious and even in that situation in made me laugh. Tibran had kept me company for the past twelve hours in this Kingdom even though he was a busy and important person. And though I got decent chambers I had no idea where Dark Prince was.

I had so many questions like what power was he born with, why he was so strong in Dark Magic and manipulation, what did he mean earlier about using his power once, was it Dark or White magic? But mostly did he not trust me enough to share his secret?

"My Lady, Prince calls for you in his chambers." Eirik was standing there giving me another shook.

"How are...why are you---?" I was trying to choose a question.

"I have been his bodyguard even before he left the Kingdom." He said explaining my unasked question.

I nodded and got up.

But before I was about to leave I turned to Tibran, his eyes shining especially in the moonlight.

"Thank you so much for not letting me die from boredom."

"Thank you for your presence..." He said and then frowned,"I don't know your name."

I can't say Liahna, I don't want to be known as the last of my bloodline.