Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

"Cause you're gonna miss that kid you've been playing with.. the one you gave your limited edition All Might action figure we got you.. you told me you gave it to your crush.. hehe!"

Your mom answered and suddenly remembered there are only five of it which was sold to the public.. you were lucky your parents got it for you and your hoping you could meet that kid you've given that action figure.

"Really? I really said that? do you remember where I could meet him?.."

You asked your mom.

"Well.. I think it's the third house at the left side of our old house.."

Your mom told you.

"Can you take me there?"

You asked.

"Well.. sure honey.. we'll drop you there.. make sure he'll bring you back safe and sound at our hotel.. our new house isn't fixed yet so we can't stay there for now.."

Your mom told you and gave you a paper indicating the address and name of the hotel.

"Alright.. I'll ask him that if ever I could meet him and see my All might action figure.."

You told your mom.

As soon as you and your parents got out of the airport, they drop you by at the third house beside your old house, you stepped out of the car and saw how huge was the house you've been infiltrating since you were a kid.

"See you later honey! Make good use of that money we gave you! Make sure you can still go to the hotel alright?!"

Your mom told you and your father drove away as you wave goodbye to them.

As soon as you couldn't see them, you walked near a doorbell and saw the Todoroki name near it.

You heard the gate was being opened that made you immediately fix your skirt and hair.

"Who is it?.."

A guy who seemed to be in his college year shows up having a white hair.

"Uhm.. I'm Y/N L/N!"

You introduced and reached your hand forgetting you have to bow since you're in Japan.

"Aghh!!! Sorry!!"

You nervously said and bowed.

"Are you looking for someone?"

He asked.

"Y-yes! A kid.. I mean.. a guy who have different eye color and hair.. does he still live here?.."

You asked.

"You mean my younger brother?.."

He asked.

"Yes!"

You answered excitedly.

"Are you his classmate?.."

He asked.

"N-no!.. w-well.. I'm kinda of an old friend.. sorry.. hehe! I just sneak in your house when I was a kid and play with him when it's just him.."

You told him.

"You're that kid?.. didn't expect it was a girl he's secretly playing with.."

He said and a girl shows up to see what was going on.

"She's looking for Shoto.. she's and old friend.. the kid we caught with Toya sneaking in Shoto's room.."

"Ohh.. really? You've grown up beautiful.. but Shoto's in UA.. they have a dorm system so even weekends he's not here.. but.. maybe I could take you there.."