Chapter 12 Lower Floor's

Start from the beginning

Enyo:" I didn't level up, but I can't wait to see what power I have from my status update yesterday"

Rivaria:" your familia earned the nickname, "familia of monster's", you 3 are already beyond that of anything we could have done"

then some other's came down as they saw the destruction in their path, Loki familia members were scared to death, including Raul, who looked about ready to break, Mero hitting them in the head to snap out of it and making them set up a camp there for the time. ready to go.

Mero:" we're going now, anyone who wants to back out now, don't go... the 59th floor is od right"

Zerif:" yeah, the 59th floor is a glacier territory, but it's not cold coming from here, it's more hot and humid, we can't feel the cold, even from here"

Finn:" are you saying something's wrong"

Enyo:" we're going to have to expect the worst, everyone, be on guard"

as they are heading down, they see as the floor is a jungle of plants and such, but they were plant's from the 24th floor there and they were all on guard at that moment. when they got to see a monster, they saw as new type were allowing it to eat their crystal's, making them turn to ash, and as it awoken, it looked like a person as it said Aria.

Mero:" a spirit"

Enyo:" never thought I'd see one like this before, what about it"

Zerif:" Ais, get back"

Ais:" no, let us handle this"

Finn:" Ais is right, we can't let you do all the work, come on guy's, let's show the Zeus familia, we're no pushovers"

Enyo:"... alright fine, we'll let you play with it, but if you're close to death, then we will help you, rest assured"

the spirit then said it wanted to see Aria and combined with her, to let it eat her, and as it said this the monsters came to attack and the Loki familia attacked.

Zerif:" what are their chances"

Enyo:" they could beat it, be beaten to hell, but they could beat it"

as they fight, the monster is starting to use a chant as Rivaria put's up a barrier, Enyo step's in front and helps defend them as the spell is casted.

Enyo:" fast chanter, and the magic must be strong, let's see how strong"

as the magic attack hit's, the Loki familia members and Tsubaki are down, but the Zeus familia are still standing, especially Enyo, who was in the front of that attack, hardly scratched at all.

Enyo:" wow, that spell was strong, look, it put scratches on me"

Ais's thought's:" so strong, so very strong, how is she that strong"

as the spirit casted another spell, Enyo protected everyone and said something really irritating that inspired them to fight a bit more.

Enyo:" wow, this is pathetic, maybe Bell Cranel WOULD have been a better choice to take, he wouldn't have fallen like this, not with you dragging him down at least"

the other members were pissed about that, and Finn added insult to injury to boot.

Finn:" I will beat this thing, and so will all my peer's, or, is copying Bell Cranel too much for you"

they all got up, and now wanting to make a point, Enyo cheered them on.

Enyo:" now, I'll give you till I walk over there to defeat it, otherwise, I'll beat it for you"