introduction

Blair Sloan.

this book is not edited at all and it was one of my first books i ever wrote on this app. there is a lot of mistakes and i apologize for it. i wish i had the time to go in a edit it but i do not. again, i'm sorry for how messy it is. but i'd really appreciate it if it wasn't called out in the comments, i know it's not the best and i wish it was better for the sake of all of you willing to read. but i'm still human and it still hurts my feelings a bit having it called out over and over again in the comments... if i can find the time i will edit it for all of you.

She was a bit of a smart ass, which of course was the cause of her getting kicked out of the police academy. She met Diego their second day in training together, they immediate connection when she accident moved her arms a certain way and caused a huge force field to throw him into a near by wall. Due to the only other people he's been around with power were his siblings, he was impressed and needed to know more about her, natural the two became best friends. Oh, and she's the gayest of the gay.
•••

ahhh!! my gay little heart has been trying to figure out if I truly wanted to start this book (considering it's my third umbrella academy book) and here we are! Back at it again for my wife Allison Hargreeves who let me remind you all is literally one of the most gorgeous human beings i've ever seen