ten.

ten. SHOUT

      "THIS damn kid!"

"THIS damn kid!"

Valerie snapped her head towards the direction she heard yelling from. It was obviously coming from Harry's office. She placed her book down and got off the couch she was sitting on.

"Harry?" Valerie calls. Her bare feet touched the cold, wooden floor as she made her way to his office. She sees him standing on the porch, but he soon comes in with a pissed look on his face.

"Everything's alright?" She asked, concern.

"It will be." He huffs. He walks past her and makes his way down the stairs. Valerie follows him and sees Eggsy coming in through the front door.

"Hey, Eg-" before she could finish greeting him, Harry cut her off.

"You throw away your biggest opportunity for a fucking dog?!" Harry yells, "and then you humiliate me by stealing my boss's car?!" He continues, making it to the end of the stairs.

Eggsy scoffed and shook his head. "You shot a dog just to get a fucking job?" He said.

"Yes, I did," Harry replies as he walks towards his bathroom. He swung the door opened and pointed towards his old dog that laid above his toilet, "And Mr. Pickle here reminds me of that
every time I take a shit!" He completes.

"You shot your dog and had it stuffed? You fucking freak." Eggsy speaks, in disgust.

"No, I shot my dog and then I brought him home and continued to care for him for the next eleven years until he died of pancreatitis," Harry informs. Eggsy stood there, confused at what Harry just said because it made no sense. Valerie understood because she's been through the whole recruitment stage.

"What?" Eggsy asked, not understanding.

"It was a blank, Eggsy. It was a fucking blank." Harry replies, "remember Amelia?" He then questions.

"Yeah." Eggsy answers.

"She didn't drown. She works in our tech department in Berlin. She's fine." Harry said, "Limits must be tested. A Kingsman only condones the risking of a life to save another."

"Like my dad saved your life even though your fuck-up cost his." Eggsy states, angry, "Or have you got him stuffed here and all?" He then jokes, sarcastically and still pissed. Valerie stood there, a little shook and upset that Eggsy said that to Harry, but she doesn't say anything. She knows it's not her place to talk.

"Can't you see that everything I've done has been about trying to repay him?" Harry then says. Sounding a little hurt that Eggsy said that.

"Harry, listen to this." Merlin then chimes in, "Valentine is at last saying something of note." He informs.

"Do you know what I love about pen and paper? Nobody can hack into this shit. Our worldwide tour was a complete success. We have total coverall. Like when all your numbers in bingo are crossed out." Valentine speaks and the four of them listened.