eleven.

eleven. CONFESSIONS

     "WE'RE here

     "WE'RE here." Eggsy speaks as he parks the car that he stole from Arthur out front of the Kingsman trailer. He exits the car and went to Valerie's side. He opened the door for her and helped the young, devastated, girl out. He closes the door and Valerie hooked her left arm with his right.

The two entered the trailer and made their way to the conference room inside. Eggsy pushes the opened and they both walked in to see Arthur sitting at the head of the table.

"Arthur, Harry's dead." Eggsy says, pain in his voice. Valerie still had her arm hooked with his as she stared at the elderly man.

"Galahad is dead." Arthur corrects, "hence we have just drunk a proper toast to him." He adds. Arthur looks over at Valerie and smiles slightly. She lightly gripped Eggsy arm tighter when she felt uneasy with his staring. Eggsy stared down at her, a bit confused as to why she tightens her grip. Valerie sense that something seemed really off. She honestly never liked Arthur, but he was the head of Kingsman. So she must obey him when he orders her to do something. "How are you, Valerie?" Arthur quizzes.

"I don't know. My father just died, so you tell me." She sassed. Obviously, she's heartbroken and destroyed by Harry's death. What kind of idiotic question is that?

"You must know what that psycho is doing." Eggsy chimes in. "How many people around the world have got those SIM cards? Valentine can send his signal to any of them, all of them. If they all go homicidal at the same time then..." before Eggsy could finish his explanation of what could happen if the SIM card went off, Arthur cuts him off.

"Indeed, and thanks to Galahad's recordings we have Valentine's confession. The intelligence has been passed on to the relevant authorities. Our work is complete and a most distinguished legacy for our fallen friend, it is, too." Arthur informs. Showing no emotion to what he was saying.

"And that's it?" Eggsy asked.

Arthur releases a sigh, "come sit down, Eggsy and Valerie." He signals his hands for them to take a seat by him. The two walked over to him and took a seat.

"This is an 1815 Napoleonic brandy. And we only drink it when we lose a Kingsman." Arthur explains, mostly to Eggsy because Valerie knew what that drink was. He opened the bottle of liquor and began to pour some in the three glass cups. As he did, Eggsy noticed a scar on the side of his ear as well did Valerie. Anger completely took over her and Eggsy noticed her eyes turning red. He placed his hand on top of her underneath the table in hope to relax. It worked. "Galahad was very fond of you, Eggsy.  And on this occasion, I think it's acceptable for us to bend the rules a little." Arthur finished. He placed the bottle of liquor down and Eggsy launches forward in his seat.

"Are these all Kingsman?" He questions. Arthur turns to look at the pictures and Eggsy quickly switched the drinks around. He knew Arthur was trying to poison the two. Eggsy figures the one closest to Arthur was the one without poison and the other two were. He glanced a Valerie and she knew to not drink her drink. She nods and they went back into position before Arthur faced them again.