Shawn's face twitches, it's obvious he wants to punch him, but he holds himself back, taking a deep breath.

"Leave. You are already done with what you came here for," he hisses, his eyes dark as the night.

"That kid?" Wade asks nodding in the direction of the bleeding guy. "He was just disrespectful with me. I came here as a guest and he didn't welcome me warmly. What I came here for is to finally beat your ass, since you couldn't be found in the past weeks too much. Now you are finally here, why would I leave without my satisfaction?" He sounds so full of himself, even you want to punch him. The guy is the definition of a scumbag.

"Don't be crazy, we are definitely outnumbering you now, you might get a few punches in but you wouldn't leave without at least a broken leg."

I see Wade's jaw clench as he realizes that he is right. So instead he takes a few steps backwards flipping his finger at Shawn.

"Next time, Mendes. Keep a tighter leash on your kiddos," he growls turning around and starting to walk... right in your direction.

Panic rushes through your body as you start backing, trying to find a hiding spot, but there is none. You are screwed.

Wade appears in front of you, his people following him right behind and it takes a few seconds for him to get used to the shade, but his eyes terrifyingly light up when he makes your figure out while you stand there, your whole body frozen from fear as he looks you up and down so hungrily it's almost a sexual assault alone.

"Hey there, gorgeous," he sneers at you, slowly approaching you as you keep backing from him, trying to keep the distance between you and him. "Who are you?"

No word can form in your dried out mouth so you just gasp in terror. The back of your legs hits a car and you need to stop as he is getting closer and closer, like a predator slowly approaching its prey. That's quite how you feel, like a scared doe, waiting for its death.

Just when he is about to get dangerously close Shawn bolts into your vision, his arms locking around Wade's figure, dragging him back, his people immediately moving to get Shawn and you shriek in horror seeing four guys jumping at him at the same time. In no time, Shawn's friends appear and slowly but surely everyone gets fought, pushed back to place, left with deathly stares at each other.

The next thing you know is that Shawn grabs your wrist and pulls you behind him, standing between you and the smirking Wade. You feel a hand on your shoulder, glancing to the side you see that it's Brian, pulling you even farther from the danger zone.

"Don't you dare touch her," Shawn growls at Wade, the veins on his neck are popping out like never before, his fists hanging threateningly by his sides.

"What, little Mendes has a girlfriend? That's why you disappeared lately? How cute is that!" Wade mocks him as if he was talking about a little child. The guys behind him starts laughing like they just heard the best joke of all times.

Shawn doesn't move, doesn't speak. Just stands there, staring at him deadly.

"Watch out, Mendes. It'd be a shame if she found out what it's like to be with a real man and not with a little boy."

Wade smirks at you and you quickly move so Shawn's figure is covering you from his greedy eyes. There's no reply from Shawn, he just keeps staring intensely at him as he finally turns around and leaves.

Relief washes over you once he disappears from your vision, but when Shawn turns around, eyes burning from anger your stomach drops again.

You are so fucked.

You are early to your shift. It barely happens, you are the kind of person who arrives just on time, but you couldn't sleep all night, your mind and thoughts going on and on and on relentlessly about one particular person and you start to feel ridiculous.