"Shut up don't boost me, but can you take my picture before we go?" I said as I handed him my phone.

"Yeah I got you"

"Oh yes jay I like this one! I'm about to post it on instagram what should my caption be?"

" shit I don't know, but I'm trying to get drunk so let's go" he said as he pushing me out the dorm"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. As we got to the party it was so pack. Liquor was everywhere the niggas was out, I never knew it was so many people that went to this school. Well I don't go to parties I'm such a homebody. As I walked to get me a drink, i get a text so I look down at my phone. Before I knew it, I bumped into this chick. And the red drink spilled all on my new shirt.

"Oh my god! IM SO SORRY, let me help you. Let's go in the bathroom so I can clean it up" she said

So I followed her to the bathroom. We get to the bathroom and she grabs a paper towel and put water on it.

"Omg I'm really sorry I didn't see you coming my way. I'm truly sorry" she said

"No, no it's fine I should of seen you walking I was to busy on my phone.. I'm probably gonna throw this shirt away anyway. You don't gotta worry about it." I said as I tried to damp it alil.

"Again I'm really sorry." She said as putting her head down.

"It's good. You look so young, do you go here? I just never seen you around here" I said as I stared at her. She had a baby face it look like that girl was 16.

She laughed, "yeah I'm a freshman I get that a lot.. and I never come out my dorm so that's why you probably never saw me. My name Hope, whats yours?" She said

"My name Aaliyah. And girl same! I barely went out." I said

40 minutes passed and we was having a conversation like we known each other for years.

"Well I think I'm about to go back to my dorm. I need some rest, I leave in the morning." I said as I stood up from sitting on the sink.

"Okay it was nice meeting you and again sorry about your shirt" hope said while following me out the door.

(This is Hope)

(This is Hope)

I walked out and I started looking for Jay but he was nowhere to be found. I really didn't want to walk home by myself. But I guess I had too.

As I was walking to my dorm. I can feel someone walking behind me. I didn't pay it no mind so I kept walking. I tried to call Jay but he wouldn't answer. At that point I was getting a little scared. So I turned around and this boy was walking behind me. So I started to speed walk and so did he. I mean my dad always made sure I would be prepared for situations like this. That's why I went to boxing and karate classes. So I stopped and the guy grabbed my arm. Before he can do anything I kicked him right in his dick. And he fell down to the ground and I ran off. I finally got to my dorm and I was banging on my door because I didn't have my key. But room mate opens up.

"Girl what's wrong are you okay?!" She said as she grabbed me and hold me.

"Sis this man was following behind me and try to take me somewhere I don't know who it was."

"Oh my god! I'm calling the cops. Oh no" she grabbed her phone.

"No it's fine.. I'm good. I kicked him and fell right to the ground. He need to know I'm not the one" I said as I was holding my wrist.