"Are you packed for the tour?" I asked. Ash nodded slowly, he looked sad. "Ash it's your job. You've got to leave us sometimes. It's okay!" I tried to cheer him up.

"I know, I just don't like leaving Bella, and you all time time. It's like, one minute I'm here, and the next minute I'm gone. I feel like it confuses her."

"Ash, she knows that you're her dad. Even when she was still in my belly, whenever I was on Skype with you, she would hear your voice and squirm around and kick. She knows Ash, she's always known, and she always will." I tried to make him happy, but he was still kind of down.

"Charleigh and Abby are throwing a baby shower for me tomorrow, you have to go, Charleighs orders. All the boys are going, your mom and siblings are going, and so are Charleigh, Abby and Rory. Charleigh said she might bring her little sister Harper as well." I groaned, I was still against having a baby shower.

"Aren't baby showers a girl thing? Do I have to go?" Ashton whined.

"If I'm going, you're going. Remember, these babies were your idea Mr. Irwin." I laughed.

I woke up the next morning to a weird cramp in my stomach, but I didn't pay much attention to it. All of my attention was to get through this damn baby shower and get on with my life. I put on a large maternity dress because pants and shirts were way too much effort to even try to put on.

"Babe do we really have to go to this?" Ash asked, packing up Bella's diaper bag. I shot him a look that could kill, and he stopped his complaining right then. He knows that when I give him that face, that he should just stop talking.

Ash carried Bella out to the car, and I followed slowly behind. We arrived at a little place Charleigh rented out for a few hours. We walked inside and everyone else was already there.

"Late, as usual?" Ash nudged me.

"Ash don't even start with me. I've got anger in my fist and I'm not afraid to use it." I whispered, and he stopped his joking right then.

"Bryar!!!" Mikey came and hugged me. Calum and Luke were in the corner, attacking the food table. The baby shower wasn't anything special. We just used the baby shower as an excuse to all hang out at once before all of our lives got turned upside down for a while. Since the boys are going on tour, and then when they come back, Ash is going to be with me for a few months, with the babies. After the baby shower was over, Rory and Luke left together, and Cal went home because his mom needed something. Ash and I decided to head home, and Mikey tagged along. Mikey and Luke had become my best friends, especially Mikey. Calum doesn't like me very much, and I don't know why, but I don't pay much attention to it.

"Hey Ash, wanna stop at the store for a minute? I wanna grab some hair dye!" Mikey asked. The boy does not need to dye his hair anymore.

"Fine, what color are you gonna do this time?" Ash asked sarcastically.

"Um, green I think." Bella ruffled her hands through his hair.

"No purple!" Bella yelled from her car seat.

"Never mind, I'm getting purple dye." Michael said, complying to Bella. Bella was excited and started clapping. Mikey and Bella have created a special bond that I can't even explain. Bella is always asking for him, or asking where he is. Mikey is always buying her new presents and spoiling her, like an uncle would.

"Bella say Uncle Mikey?" Michael said in a baby voice, trying desperately for her to say it.

"No!" Bella giggled.

"Please? Uncle Mikey?" He smiled.

"Uncle Mikey!" Bella laughed, and Michael celebrated. We went to the store and got the hair dye and headed back to our house. It took a few hours to get Micheal's hair purple, but him and Bella had a lot of fun doing it. Ash packed a few little things that he forgot, preparing for tour. He only had one more day, and it's always hard saying goodbye. I would go with him, to visit home for a while, but that would be too hard to bring Bella, and be pregnant. After Michael went home, Ash put Bella to bed, and then came to join me in bed.

"This is our last cuddle for a while, since I'm leaving tomorrow night." Ash came and cuddled me his his hands on my belly. He has always loved holding my stomach, as if he was holding the babies.

"Then let's enjoy it while it lasts." I smiled, trying to stay optimistic.

"Why don't we finalize some names huh?" Ash asked. I nodded. "I'm stuck between Analeigh and Aspen. I can't choose." He huffed.

"Hey, I thought you didn't like Aspen." I joked. I just remember that Ash didn't really like the name when I put it out there.

"I thought about it. I didn't realize how beautiful it was. It really is beautiful." He smiled. "Oh, I came up with a new name for a boy. You're going to love it. I promise!!"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Owen!" He said excitedly.

"Owen, I do like that. So his name is Owen, now we just have to choose between Analeigh and Aspen." I sighed.

"Aspen. Aspen and Owen. I like those together." He smiled at me. Aspen and Owen, our new babies. I checked my phone before I went to bed, and the last tweet I saw was from Michael. It said "Bella made me do it" with a picture of him with purple hair, and Bella playing with it.

The next day was so busy for Ash, that it was hard to us to spend even 20 minutes together. He had to make sure he had everything, and make the last arrangements for tour. He didn't really want to go, because of me, but he has to. Before I knew it, it was time for him to go. Bella and I dropped him off at the airport, and waited with him before the plane left.

"Daddy. I wuv you!" Bella hugged him. A tear pricked in the corner of Ashtons eyes. It was soon gone when we heard the flash of the paparazzi. Well I'm sure that is going to make the front page of something. It was a cute father daughter moment though.

"I love you baby girl." He smiled. He removed his bandanna and tied it around Bella's forehead. "Bryar, keep me updated. I love you." He kissed my lips slowly and softly.

"I love you too Ash." I started to cry, because saying goodbye has always been hard for me. I looked to my left and saw Aurora saying by to Luke, and she was very sad as well. We watched both boys board the plane and fly off to America. Rory came home with me, so we could both be sad about our boyfriends leaving together.

"How do you do it? How have you said goodbye more than once. It's so hard isn't it?" Rory asked, shoving spoonfuls of ice cream into her mouth as she eats her emotions.

"I don't know, honestly. It doesn't get easier either. It actually gets harder. The first goodbye was the easiest for me." My first goodbye with Ash was right after Bella was conceived. I got an awful cramp in my stomach, and I've been getting them since about 2 days ago. Wait, these aren't cramps. No. I'm having contractions. Holy crap I'm in labor.

"Rory, take me to a hospital right now!" I yelped in pain.

"Why what's wrong?" She said, grabbing Bella and her keys.

"I'm having these twins."

"But its 2 months early..?" Rory was confused.

"Yeah, you're telling me. But now I need your help." I screamed, another contraction roaring through my body.

"Well shit." Rory said helping me to the car, and closing the door.

____________

End of chapter 24! Holy shit I cant believe that I almost have 10k. You guys are amazing. Dont forget to comment and vote and such. Follow me on instagram @5sos_ashie LOVE YOU GUYS YOURE AMAZING