Seeing your ex

"No" you said , for the millionth time because your best friend taylor wanted to take you dress shopping for your date with Magnus.

She had ask you all week to go shopping and it was a day before your date so you knew she was going to ask you all day .

" Fine " you said ,answering her question about going shopping.

"Yes! Thank you (y/n) !" she said  and then she ran out of the room happy .

You got out of bed , got into jeans and a t-shirt . You walked to the kitchen very slowly to get the keys to your car .

"Come on " Taylor said , shoving you forwards as if it was normal to run up behind your best friend and shove her in a car .

She kept shoving you till you were in the car . " so what store do you want to go first?" She asked .

You just humped your shoulders because you didn't know . She just smiled at you and started driving. It only took a few minutes to get to the store she wanted . The store had a bunch of glitter, perfume, and a lot of other girly stuff .

" Hey Taylor does Magnus go here ." You asked your best friend because the store made you think of him .

"Yes , plus look at these dresses! They are amazing! " She said as she started looking at them.

"Ok " you said .

But what nether of you noticed was your ex in the back watching you both . He watched as your best friend dragged you in the dressing room . Also what your ex didn't know was Magnus was watching him with a glare.

"God you got a big chest. " your best friend said as she was helping you in the third dress because the two others were two small around the chest area .

She walked you out of the dressing room just so everyone could see how pretty you were .

"Your so pretty " your ex said as he was looking at you up and down .

You said " go away" as he was looking at your chest .

He didn't say a word , all he did was step toward you . Taylor was so  scared of him that she backed up against the wall .

" I suggest you back up ." A smooth but demanding voice said .

Magnus . Magnus was right in front of you blocking you from him .Your ex backed up from him probably because Magnus was a lot taller then him and more powerful. As your ex was walking out of the store he turned around and looked at you . You looked up at Magnus thinking help me and Magnus grabbed you by the face and kissed you really hard , then let you go and said you were hot . Your ex boyfriend then walked out .

"Thanks Magnus ." You said as you hugged him the best you can because he was a lot taller then you .

" Yea , who was that guy ." My evil ex." You simply said .

" Ok , you want me to pay for a dress you can wear , that doesn't show what you got , I can see half of what you got ." He said looking down at your chest .

You turned red including a little bit of red . He started to laugh . You thought he had the most beautiful laugh in the whole world . So Taylor said goodbye to you and Magnus , then left the store . So you are wondering how the rest of the day was going to be as you and Magnus started to check out dresses .