texting him

You woke up around 12 a.m in the morning , then you fell asleep and woke up at 5 something . You got up to do your usual stuff like take a shower , get into booty shorts and a tank top , and food . You were sitting on the couch when your bell rang , you got up to answer it .

" Hey what's up (y/n)." Taylor said looking at you .

" Nothing why."

" Because you were dancing with the Magnus bane , and I might add , my best friend who told you to call him."

You opened your mouth in surprise .She just walked by you laughing at you as she walked to your living room . You walked to the living room very slowly to see Taylor texting somebody. You sat down on the couch watching her .

" Hey say cheese." She said .

" Hey just so you know I'm sending this to Magnus , you know." She said as she smiled.

You just glared at her and got up to get to the kitchen. You took some food out of the fridge. She came in the kitchen and just sat on one of the stools closest to you. She just watched you for a few minutes as you ate more food. Till you hear your phone go ding. You put your food down ,then grabbed your iphone. Your mouth fell open because of the message. It said " Hey (y/n) , its Magnus Bane , by the way nice picture." Also there was a smilely face. You looked up at your best friend who was smiling really big. She just got up and left . Ok that is weird you thought. You looked down at your phone to see another text message from Magnus. You kept smiling while texting him because you were really happy .You spent all day on the phone  texting him. He had so many stories to tell you it was unbelievable. But you found them interesting you thought as you kept texting him back over and over.