Magnus Bane AU The new guy part one

Today was the first of school I thought as I got out of bed gloomy. I hated school for many reasons. The people at high school is mean and only care about themselves. I put on my black skinny jeans that made it look like I had a butt,  put my blue tank top on with a little sweater vest thing with it. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my hair (y/h/c) long hair. I looked normal as usual I thought as I grabbed my bag ,and walked down stairs.

   My eighteen year old brother was standing at the stove making pancakes for me and him. My brother was always cooking or something useful that could benefit the both of us. My brother was always being the older brother I could count on probably because he's older then me, and our parents are always at work. Or that's what they say anyway.

   "Hey older brother." I said as I walked beside him. He flipped the chocolate chip pancakes over and then and then put them on a plate. He hands me the plate as he looked up at me.

        " Hey sis." He said as he smiled at me. I grabbed the plate out of his hands and ate the chocolate chip pancakes in silence . I was grouchy in the morning so my brother always left me alone in peace unless he hugged me before I went to school. Even though he was only one year older then me he thought he could tell me what to do. I also thought about the same toward him because I help clean the house, I have a job, and I help pay bills just not all of them of course.  I hug my brother and walk out the door to walk to my bus stop.

  I walk quietly to my bus stop. Normally I walk with my best friend to the bus stop but today sadly I was walking alone because my best friend Taylor was with her boyfriend like normal. I was used to being all alone normally because I didn't really have friends. Being sociable wasn't really my thing. Even the whole boyfriend thing. I had a boyfriend once but he cheated on me because I wasn't good enough so. As I was thinking about how lonely I was some weird looking guy comes up and stands by me.  I looked at him. He was a tall , handsome guy who was wearing black pants that had holes in them , while he was wearing a glittery t-shirt that said blink if you want me, then he was wearing all sorts of necklaces and a ring on the ring fingers on each hand. He looked Asian.

   " Take a picture beautiful , it last longer." The guy said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and started to feel self conscious while he was looking at me with his beautiful yellow greenish eyes. He finally looked away when I bit my lip. The bus pulled up five minutes later. Thank god I thought as I got in front of the weird guy. I didn't notice him look at my but as we got on the bus. I found a empty sit and sat alone the whole bus ride. I turned my music all the way up so I wouldn't have to hear the stupid nosey kids. What I didn't notice was that two other guys were looking at me as I got on the bus and chose a seat. The bus finally pulled up to the high school 30 minutes later.

         Once everyone got off I got in the back of the line. I noticed the weird guy had already three new friends at his side.  I walked straight to class looking for Taylor but gave up when I couldn't find her. I waited for the teacher to open the door.

" Names Magnus." The weird dude from earlier said. If only I knew he would be important to me in the future .....