Magnus bane Au The new guy part two

Magnus held his hand out smiling while showing his perfect white teeth. I turned red as I shook his hand nervous to give him my name. However, I gave it to him anyway.

     " (y/n)." I said as I grabbed his huge hand into my small hands. I always had baby hands I thought when I realized his hands were huge or at least compared to my hands at least. I turned red when I realized I still had the hold of his hand in a tight grip. He smirked.

      I rolled my eyes when I realized he was still looking at me as the teacher started walking to the door. She looked at the both of us with her eyebrows raised. I never wanted to hit a teacher so hard in my life I thought as I looked at the ground. She unlocked the door and let us in. I choose a seat in the back away from everyone else but Magnus on the other hand choose a seat in the very front.  At least he won't look at me I thought as a lot of people started in the room. That's when the most beautiful girl of the school walks in. Great I thought feeling a little sad when she winked at Magnus and sat beside him. I glared at her a little with out realizing it.

     " Hey." Taylor said as she sat beside me and smiled.

    " Where in the world have you been?" I said  as I folded my arms , looking at her. She rolled her eyes as she took her text book out of her bag and put it on her desk. When I realized she wasn't going to answer my question I took my text book out of my bag and put it on my desk. Taylor and I both looked up when we both heard Kyle walk up to the both of us.

    " Hey peeps." ha said as he took the desk next to me. I always knew he had a secret crush on me but he also knew I didn't like him like that so he never said anything about it. We were about to answer him when the bell rang.

   " Hello I'm Mrs. Rose and I'm your English teacher for this year." She said in a board voice. After that we ended up introducing our selves and then reading out of the stupid English book. Mrs. Rose never paid attention to anyone half the time so some people fell asleep while others played on their phone and then there was me who was always paying attention no matter what it was. When she finally got done reading and doing notes on the board there was fifteen minutes left so she stopped teaching. I decided to go up to the front to get a better look at the notes.

      " Hey nerd " Kellie said. Like I said earlier she was the most beautiful girl in the whole school. She had beautiful bluest eyes you ever seen and had that beautiful golden blond hair every guy was into. She even had big boobs and butt that every girl wanted to have. But one bad thing about her was she had no common sense what so ever , she wasn't even that smart at all.

 " Yes?" I asked as she started to stand up and walk toward me.

" Give me your notes , I forgot to write them down." She said as she went for my notes I wrote down.

     " No." I said as I pushed her hand away. The room went dead quiet. Nobody has ever told her no to what she wanted. She started to try and hit me but luckily Magnus had gently grabbed her wrist and said it was a bad idea. She glared at him and walked off stomping her heels. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at Magnus as I thanked for the help. I took my stuff and quickly walk to second period as I thought about Magnus. For rest of the day it went really well . Till it was time to go home. That's when it started going down hill............. to be contiuned